No announcement yet.

Bl00dy global warming programmes (RANT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a big fat swizz.. We are still coming out of an ice age so the world is going to get warmer over the next couple of hundred years.. then in a few thousand or so there will be another ice age..

Its the way it works..

The goverments are just wanting to jump on the band wagon and tax us all for it. We will be taxed on our farts soon... !
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

The world is going to $hit, stuff does need to be done regarded enviroment, especially about global pollution. but the government is just using global warming as an excuse to tax us, and is trying to make it look like its our individual fault.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I farted yesterday, will I have to declare it today or wait 'till the end of the month and send in my EX103/f form with the amount of farts expelled.

Is there a lower tax rate for SBDs?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          I farted yesterday, will I have to declare it today or wait 'till the end of the month and send in my EX103/f form with the amount of farts expelled.

Eat more curry, bottle them and sell to Easyjet. Their engines are tuned to run of the higher octane farts.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

If you follow a Propane Neutral scheme run by a big pollution business it make itself look better it'll be OK.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

maybe all this excess CO2 that causes global warming is due to the billions of more people on this planet all breathing out. Perhaps a tax on breathing would be next?
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_b555
                Perhaps a tax on breathing would be next?
                sounds about right that, i'll pop in to my local labour office and pass on the idea

it just seem to me the government is coming down hard on us, the british public, to try and make an example to the rest of the world
                The benchmark....

Comment

The government just seems to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon.

Comment

Actually, methane is apparently 10x more detrimental than CO2, so I'm surprised they haven't tried yet.

Comment

I tried so hard to say something deeply meaningful and constructive on the subject and after much deliberation came up with this,

Bo11ocks, Im fcukin sick of reading, seeing, hearing about it and then seeing a new tax appear. Give us a bl00dy carrot for gods sake and stop beating us up over this. Its all stick, no carrot and Im pi55ed of with it.

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                        I tried so hard to say something deeply meaningful and constructive on the subject and after much deliberation came up with this,

Bo11ocks, Im fcukin sick of reading, seeing, hearing about it and then seeing a new tax appear. Give us a bl00dy carrot for gods sake and stop beating us up over this. Its all stick, no carrot and Im pi55ed of with it.

Bogus
                        well quit work, have hundreds of illigitimet kids and claim benefits. Or if it's possible declare yourself an asylum seeker. Then tax won't be much of a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus

Bogus
                          Bogus, you just took the words right out of my mouth, as I was just driving my environment killing 4x4 down the street past the rows and rows of ex-council houses where 80% of the tenants are on some form of benefit and thought just the same thing...... Its all B0110cks!

If they stopped cutting down the damned rain forrests there would be plenty of trees to soak up the carbon dioxide

Global warming my @rse... it's all an excuse to tax the hell out of those that do work to pay for all those that don't (and I don't mean because of redundancy,sickness etc)

I'm so annoyed with all this global warming stuff I might just go down to head office this afternoon with my boot burried to the floor and pump out loads and loads of nice carbon dioxide

Rant over.... I suppose I should go back to work now
                          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Why dont we start a revolution? We have our borthers in Oz who could help us down under.. I'm sure Surfers will rule the world one day ha ha
                            -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

We have 3 diesel vehicles at home so this weekend I'm gonna lock up the front gates and start all the cars, vans and trucks etc. and leave them running until i go to work on monday morning.

And i'll fill em all up with redex so they smoke a lot. that should sort out the tree huggers!!!!!

I suggest you all do the same.

And what difference will it make to global warming?? Bugger all!!!

PLANT MORE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X