Undersealing South London/Surrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undersealing South London/Surrey

Picking up my 3rd Gen surf at the weekend. to my untrained eyes it was all pretty tidy. I'd like to keep it that way. Is there anywhere near my location that can be recommended to underseal it and what kind of money will I be looking at?

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen
    Picking up my 3rd Gen surf at the weekend. to my untrained eyes it was all pretty tidy. I'd like to keep it that way. Is there anywhere near my location that can be recommended to underseal it and what kind of money will I be looking at?
    buy 4 cans of tetraseal underbody seal from halfrauds or car plan type place bout 2.95 each, go to b&q buy a pack of tyvec body suits and face mask bout £20, put the kettle on and make a brew, put tyvec suit on and mask, not forgetting goggles, then diy, job satisfaction everytime, saved a bundle
    The benchmark....

Comment

Hello mate

I am not sure if rsr tyres at fiveways do it. Where did you get the truck from? And what colour is it?
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

You could try these people they are not to far.

www.before-n-after.co.uk

I waxoiled my 3rd Gen myself with a brush & a tin of waxoil from my local motor factors. Loads cheaper.

Don't get the under body sealent that forms a rubbery skin as water can get behind it & rust your chassis without you even knowing about it.

Comment

A touch of conditioner and a quick blast of lacquer should do the trick!!!
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

Thanks I'll check rsr at fiveways out. It's a 97 intercooled and is dark green over silver and was at the back of Flemmings and Sons in South Croydon it looks pretty tidy to my eyes (but then that might not be saying much) and has only dove 64,000 km and didn't get it for a bad price comparing it to others being advertised - I'll have to see if if I made the right choice and if it's "worth it".

Comment

Thanks I'll check rsr at fiveways out. It's a 97 intercooled and is dark green over silver and was at the back of Flemmings and Sons in South Croydon it looks pretty tidy to my eyes (but then that might not be saying much) and has only dove 64,000 km and didn't get it for a bad price comparing it to others being advertised - I'll have to see if if I made the right choice and if it's "worth it".
              There not bad down at flemmings. Same colour as mine, well done and have fun driving it
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
              X