Tony's dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    I thought his hands were the only place he DIDN'T get covered in oil?
    He has wiped his eyes on it then
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

a message from bullseye to all your dogs

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

My security officers!

Best breed of DOG i have ever known TRACY'S mum had 2 brother & sister
        sassy & nelson. Funny Characters.
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

Mine took us out to a right posh do, the behaviour was impeccable and she said ours was ok. too. and the second one I was told not to show as people want them all

Last edited by Puppywalker; 31 January 2007, 22:25.
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            a message from bullseye to all your dogs

It needs IRONING
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
              Mine took us out to a right posh do, the behaviour was impeccable and she said ours was ok. too.

saw a lab yesterday tony think its in training for a guide dog chasing the birds on the football pitch ,just ignoring the trainer must have been at least 10 months old , will it make the grade??

Comment

saw a lab yesterday tony think its in training for a guide dog chasing the birds on the football pitch ,just ignoring the trainer must have been at least 10 months old , will it make the grade??
                should be OK as it's got another 3 months before it goes in for harness training and when it's of the lead you let them have a bit more freedom. I heard today that mine been chosen to go into the breeding shceme as a brood bitch so I loose her 7th march. More tears and sadness
                www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  TONY needs to wash his hands as that settee is full of oily marks.
                  Thats the dogs personal settee that came from the Stevenage house, in the office. Its in the bin now, and they have proper beds again.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    Best breed of DOG i have ever known TRACY'S mum had 2 brother & sister
                    sassy & nelson. Funny Characters.

We've had Jess (7 1/2 on the right) since she was nine weeks old, and Harry (5 1/2) was a gift from a work colleague of the missus who had to move to New Zealand with his job.
                    Considering we're the third owners of Harry, he's the most loving dog anyone could wish for, he just wants to be touched / hugged all the time.
                    Jess is a 'daddys girl' but likes her own space and can be moody sometimes, especially towards Harry.

Comment

I get to practice my hairdresser skills on mine!
                      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
                        I get to practice my hairdresser skills on mine!

looks like you've been using your straightners on the one to the right

Comment

if they're 3rd gen dogs, and the dobes seem to be 2nd gen dogs, tony's 2 must be confused but what the hell are 1st gen dogs???
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

looks like you've been using your straightners on the one to the right
                            You're just jealous that he's got hair!
                            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Vicki's in love with the pair of 'em Tony!

She reckons she'd like a chocolate coloured one as it would go with the decor and a friend of hers has two male choc coloured ones which he's going to breed from shortly (with the addition of a suitable female obviously!) so we might end up with a pup this summer some time.

PS. All the dogs you've posted pics of look cool folks! Vince, they look like a very proud couple of dogs, Joker - your's looks like a real character! Piker - you'd never guess you had a 3rd gen And all those labby pups Tonytom - we just sponsored the training of a seeing eye dog.

Nice pics all!
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                                Vicki's in love with the pair of 'em Tony!

She reckons she'd like a chocolate coloured one as it would go with the decor and a friend of hers has two male choc coloured ones which he's going to breed from shortly (with the addition of a suitable female obviously!) so we might end up with a pup this summer some time.

PS. All the dogs you've posted pics of look cool folks! Vince, they look like a very proud couple of dogs, Joker - your's looks like a real character! Piker - you'd never guess you had a 3rd gen And all those labby pups Tonytom - we just sponsored the training of a seeing eye dog.

Nice pics all!

You'll be introduced to mine on the 'Run to the hills' day.

Comment

Working...
                                X