Rear Light Guard Fitting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Light Guard Fitting.

Just bought these rear light guards along with the rear spoiler that is the same colour as my Surf.

Question is how do you fit these light guards? I take it you remove the rear light cluster and fit the black bits to the light cluster then refit the cluster and screw the guards to the black bits? If no one has done this then it looks like trial and error but it's too cold to be stripping stuff out at the moment.

Will give the black bits a good clean and a coat of black Hammerite but the guards have come up quite well with metal polish.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Copycat
    Just bought these rear light guards along with the rear spoiler that is the same colour as my Surf.

Question is how do you fit these light guards? I take it you remove the rear light cluster and fit the black bits to the light cluster then refit the cluster and screw the guards to the black bits? If no one has done this then it looks like trial and error but it's too cold to be stripping stuff out at the moment.

Will give the black bits a good clean and a coat of black Hammerite but the guards have come up quite well with metal polish.
    Not fitted any but from the looks of it your right, but I do know that the rear clusters are held on with 2 screws so should be quick and easy to pop one off and take a look.

Rob
    Rob & Miranda

Surfing on the south coast

Comment

Working...
    X