Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glow in the dark engine

what have i done!!!

Last edited by surfenstein; 4 February 2007, 14:27.
    www.overfab.uk

you'll have to take another when its really dark Mark so we can see it glow then,but looking good
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      you'll have to take another when its really dark Mark so we can see it glow then,but looking good
      it doesnt really glow richard.the engine is now a nice shiny black enamel with kawasaki green bits.just gotta fit the stainless overbraid and job done engine wise.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        it doesnt really glow richard.the engine is now a nice shiny black enamel with kawasaki green bits.just gotta fit the stainless overbraid and job done engine wise.
        Untill it gets covered in mud
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

it doesn't really glow Richard.the engine is now a nice shiny black enamel with Kawasaki green bits.just gotta fit the stainless over braid and job done engine wise.
          you spoil sport. i was looking forward to seeing it glow with luminous paint

Comment

well ill let you in on a little secret,i do have a set of neon tube ht lead ends,so every time i get a spark at the plug ,i also get a nice blue glow.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

well ill let you in on a little secret,i do have a set of neon tube ht lead ends,so every time i get a spark at the plug ,i also get a nice blue glow.
              ooohhhh ooooohhhh show us then

Comment

That Looking amazing!! the surfenstein is a total beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  Untill it gets covered in mud
                  im gonna get it all nice and shiny underneath,then plough it through as much mud as i can find in wales.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

im gonna get it all nice and shiny underneath,then plough it through as much mud as i can find in wales.
                    Thats it i am getting new Uprated towing strops to pull you out with
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                      Thats it i am getting new Uprated towing strops to pull you out with
                      notice i did say plough.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Me too. Talk about getting your hopes up. Can you actually get luminous paint for an engine? Just out of curiosity, you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          Me too. Talk about getting your hopes up. Can you actually get luminous paint for an engine? Just out of curiosity, you understand.
                          i think you can buy luminous paint,but wether its any good i couldnt say.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Let there be light!

On a similar theme, here's some really dodgy pics (taken on a camera phone thingy) of some bling lights. Stuck some in the engine bay, you never know when you'll need to check the oil level!
                            I also thought if red ones are the fastest (which we all know is true) then a bit more red light should make it go even faster!
                            Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

That looks really good Mark, i too was expecting actual glow paint and for one horrible moment i thought it was another revved to destruction V8 vid,
                              Dont do the mud thing!!!!! whats the point of getting a great looker all covered in $hite
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                              X