Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Izal, Matt. Izal.

Thats the shiny medicated stuff that just pushes... erm... 'stuff' around rather than wipes it off.
    I'm surprised I was that close with the spelling. Took me ages to remember what it was called. Fond memories with that stuff, ain't it. Felt like rubbing your jacksie with glass shards and never removed a single thing. Like you say, it did an excellent job of thinning it out and spreading it around though. Does make you wonder what type of sadist actually designed that stuff though, don't it.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      Fo' Shizzle!

muddy fuzzle!
      bwahaha,

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        I got it from here...
        http://www.rockfield-direct.co.uk/branches.html

I could get you one and post it, but it would work out at around £160 which is what they're selling on Ebay.
        Unless someone could 'Surf train' it.
        Thanks for the offer Vince but there is anothjer posting saying that B&Q has a similar model. I only went into one of the smaller branches and all they had was a two stroke. I'll look in the Thurrock Warehouse but thanks again for offer.

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
          I got a 2.4kva one from b&q watford for £118 with a 6.5hp engine
          Thanks, I will look in the Thurrock Warehouse as they may stock this. My local one only had a two stroke with about half the power.

Comment

looks teh dogs - any idea on how noisy they are (wondered if it would be suitable to use on the caravan

just thinkin'

ta

hawaii
            I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii
              looks teh dogs - any idea on how noisy they are (wondered if it would be suitable to use on the caravan

just thinkin'

ta

hawaii
              You should be alright as long as you shut the doors and windows and to hell with the neighbours!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Izal, Matt. Izal.

Thats the shiny medicated stuff that just pushes... erm... 'stuff' around rather than wipes it off.
                Your useing the wrong side then, the other side is like 1200 grade W&D gives you a nice lustre to your cluster,
                Bronco did a similar one i think, not the 4x4 place BTW,
                Christ i'm old, i remember newspaper, and they call em the good old days
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X