X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does two faced mean anything ?

Seen this ?

I'm going off to wait for my blood to stop boiling
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

If lurch has had his curried liver yet maybe you should send him round to pay a visit.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      Seen this ?

I'm going off to wait for my blood to stop boiling
      PRIZE PR#CK typical dos'nt apply to him brigade
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Makes you sick.They say one thing and do the opposite

Someone said i was two faced as i talk out my ar5e at times but i never took any notice.I just walked of and farted at them..
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

How typical that this two-faced hypocrite works for the Scottish Executive. If ever there was a total waste of space &, more importantly, taxpayers money, it's the Scottish parlament. £440 MILLION pounds spent on a talking shop designed with the sole intent of lining the pockets of those involved with it, including this prick. For those of you in England that think your own parlament or regional assembly is a good idea, please, please think again. In Scotland they've spent millions on trying to cut crime. Result? Not one jot of difference. More millions trying the encourage a better diet. Result? The most unhealty nation in Europe. The list goes on & on. The only ones benifiting are consultants & advisors with their noses in the trough like this git.

The sad thing is, I still go out and vote in the false hope that someday, it actually WILL make a difference.

Comment

I'd be Two faced, Lie & Cheat for the sorta Money he & others like him must be getting paid ...

I GOT A GET OUTTA JAIL FREE CARD !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Hope e don't see his Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
              I'd be Two faced, Lie & Cheat for the sorta Money he & others like him must be getting paid ...
              There's more to life than money.

BTW:

Comment

That kind of hypocrisy really does make my $$$$ boil!
                Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

Here are his contact details:

richard.wakeford@scotland.gsi. gov.uk

0131 244 6021

Enjoy!!!
                  Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Obviously TWO FACED MEANS, THE GOVERNMENT!!!!

Comment

Yeah , but hes an executive type, so its really ok for him, its the masses, the great unwashed, the average guy with the average job who should stop scooting all over Europe on easy jet, If that sort of thing was reserved for the ruling classes ( like him ) then of course emissions would be cut. I mean, cmon whats the point of having a position of authority if you cant abuse it.

This article or one like it was in the Scotsman a few weeks ago. He got stick for a few days, but he,ll brazen it out, it will be forgotten, I bet he feels no shame and I,ll bet he cant see why everyones getting at him.

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                      X