Rear Spoiler Coming Up For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Spoiler Coming Up For Sale

Hi, I know this is a shameless plug but i'm selling my rear spoiler.

It should be showing up in the for sale section shortly. Please look there if you are interested. Before anyone points it out, yes, I have paid my £2 for sale ad fee.

Copycat 'the artist formerly known as kameeleon'.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

as soon as it appears in the for sale section i'll drop you a email or somethin
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

No problem, you'd better wait and see how much I want for it first!

Comment

Im watching too, just have to find someone to mug
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          Im watching too, just have to find someone to mug

well don't look at me then as i'm skint unless you wanna 3l turbo
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I'll give you £200 for it just to spite the others. Then i'll destroy it & show the video on here. HAIRSPRAY & a box of Matches
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              I'll give you £200 for it just to spite the others. Then i'll destroy it & show the video on here. HAIRSPRAY & a box of Matches
              Bet you would to ya rotten sod the hairspray's comes with the 3rd gen toolkit i'll wager,

I'll see if somon will get me a spoiler while he's i thialand, there pretty cheap there, sure he wont mind carting it all over the far east for 9 months

Comment

Well I dont want it, why would I? I am the proud owner of a 20 quid plastic, imitation carbon fibre "Sancho" spoiler, which actually performs the function and despite the abuse it got from other forum members looks OK. So go on fools, waste your hard earned cash. I hope you charge plenty for it copycat, theyre in huge demand you know, have you seen what they fetch on ebay ?

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Ad up and running. Promise I won't mention it again.

('Buy me, buy me , buy me, buy me' - 60's ambulance to Homer Simpson when he's viewing it in the car lot.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                    Well I dont want it, why would I? I am the proud owner of a 20 quid plastic, imitation carbon fibre "Sancho" spoiler, which actually performs the function and despite the abuse it got from other forum members looks OK. So go on fools, waste your hard earned cash. I hope you charge plenty for it copycat, theyre in huge demand you know, have you seen what they fetch on ebay ?

Bogus
                    Hehe, do i detect a hint of the old acid Has it blown off yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                      Hehe, do i detect a hint of the old acid Has it blown off yet?
                      As previously stated Ian (do pay attention), it won't blow off as it is fixed through the vent holes at the back of the rear windows. I drove 2200km through wind, fog, rain and snow at a constant 85mph and it hasn't come off, or come loose. It looks fine on a grey truck, I can take pictures again tonight if you wish. I've nearly got the t-cut off the paintwork now too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                        As previously stated Ian (do pay attention), it won't blow off as it is fixed through the vent holes at the back of the rear windows. I drove 2200km through wind, fog, rain and snow at a constant 85mph and it hasn't come off, or come loose. It looks fine on a grey truck, I can take pictures again tonight if you wish. I've nearly got the t-cut off the paintwork now too.....
                        Youre wasting your time Sancho, youll never convince the heathens, the philistines. theyve got no appreciation for the finer things in life. and as for it getting blown off, I have this strange feeling that if I ever wanted to remove it ( which I wont as its so fantastic ) It might involve ripping half the roof with it.

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

I was just going to say that, seeing as most of them have burgundiddy trucks you can't expect them to have taste, but then remembered what you have now, so I'll just shut my gob...............
                          Last edited by MattF; 29 January 2007, 22:36.

Comment

Youre right Matt Ive gone burgundy, [SIZE="1"]but although I like it well enough, deep down Im still a Black or Grey fan. [/SIZE]I get the feeling that I shouldnt post this but will anyway. I,ll probably be looked upon as a traitorous outcast now by other burgundy truck owners

Bogus
                            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                              I,ll probably be looked upon as a traitorous outcast now by other burgundy truck owners
                              You're half way to redemption then.

Comment

Working...
                              X