Clear All

• Cool Video....Even if it is a Jeep

Wicked vid....

http://www.break.com/index/how_to_destroy_a_jeep2.html

Took some killing though
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Did rather well for a Jeep.

Saw this clip on there as well. Non vehicle related.

http://www.break.com/index/harlan_mc...eechalist.html

Comment

Hope they cleared all the $hit up after them.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Fairly irresponsible really. No wonder offroaders have a bad name.

Ideal material for the Antis- crashing the thing into trees etc.

I just hope it was private land and not someones stolen pride & joy....

Comment

The original place i saw this vid said that is was an complete MOT failure and the cost of fixing it just wasn't worth it. So they had fun trashing it instead!

Comment

Aggree with Nev, bunch of $$$$$$s, Might be an MOT failure but it looked (and drove) OK, it dont turm me on wrecking a good vehicle
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                Aggree with Nev, bunch of $$$$$$s, Might be an MOT failure but it looked (and drove) OK, it dont turm me on wrecking a good vehicle
                I'd have to disagree on this one. Sorry Ian. Once saw a Cherokee in a scr@ppers, and the quality of them is so $hite, it wouldn't bother me one bit trashing one of those. I've seen bean tins that were more solidly constructed, (and built of thicker metal).

Comment

hope they fixed that rad leak and sorted the tyre before they drove it back to daddy.
                  If at first etc? Find a BIGGER HAMMER!

Comment

i was ashamed to be english. odds on its stolen.

they are just giving fuel to the anti brigade
                    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                      I'd have to disagree on this one. Sorry Ian. Once saw a Cherokee in a scr@ppers, and the quality of them is so $hite, it wouldn't bother me one bit trashing one of those. I've seen bean tins that were more solidly constructed, (and built of thicker metal).
                      Fair comment Matt, just me i guess, i always cringe when i see a decent looking car abused, felt the same when i saw that chevy v8 revved to destruction, i wish i could have got my old buick enging running as well!
                      I've "done up" worse looking vehicles than that jeep (the buick being one of em, a poor state when i got it),
                      funny thing is i dont feel the same way when the bloke next door carts off one of his bangers, then i think "good" one less for him to beat the $hit out of,
                      Last edited by POPEYE; 27 January 2007, 22:57.
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                        i was ashamed to be english. odds on its stolen.

they are just giving fuel to the anti brigade
                        And what if it was their vehicle and on private property which they had permission to be upon, and do what they did?

If the vehicle was stolen, or they did it upon public/private land for which they had no permission to do it on, fine, it's wrong.

If it wasn't the latter, however, how's your argument any different to other segments of society that wish to deny private individuals there right to do as they choose for their own personal pleasure within the limits of the law?

F*ck the anti-brigade. They're sad tw@ts anyhow. People harping on about how it's giving them fuel, whilst complaining about someone elses personal enjoyment preferences are no better. Where do I send the bobble hat to?
                        Last edited by MattF; 27 January 2007, 23:44.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                          Fair comment Matt, just me i guess, i always cringe when i see a decent looking car abused,
                          Wasn't disagreeing with you specifically, Ian, just the general sway. Most other vehicles I'd have agreed that it was gutting, but not those. I've collared parts of most makes of vehicles for creating some of my ideas, but the Cherokee was one of the few vehicles which had one part that was perfect for what I wanted at the time, (can't remember what offhand), but I actually left it there because the quality of them is just so......, it's nigh on impossible to describe. You'd have to lift the bonnet on one to see what I mean.

Comment

they arnt on private land, they are in andover in hants, and the burnt out wreck is still there. in my opinion they are scum and the video should be forwarded to the police.
                            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                              they arnt on private land, they are in andover in hants, and the burnt out wreck is still there. in my opinion they are scum and the video should be forwarded to the police.
                              I digress then. The b@stards.

Edit: By the way, the fact we even breathe gives fuel to the anti-brigade. (Literally). I for one would never lose a moments sleep over their opinions. They have their own sad lives, no need to let them affect ours.
                              Last edited by MattF; 27 January 2007, 23:50.

Comment

Working...
                              X