No announcement yet.

I gotta PC , he gotta Surf..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never believed men..... they are totally unbelievable !!!
    I don't mind being talked about....I always say 'if they're talking about me, they're leaving some other poor b*****d alone' ....

I thought you were all a bit barking when I first saw this website...that's why I wanted to join in...great minds think alike...

Sounds a real menagerie you got there.... i only have two cats now...they are mad too....
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
      men..... they are totally unbelievable !!!

yup - that's us - perfect and I know it's hard to believe but there you go - we just are
      Dave

Comment

Have I stumbled into La La land???
        Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Ahhh - a Teletubbies fan - now you've let your secret out!!
          still it could be worse - you could imprison hedgehogs and torture them until they have to tunnel out Great Escape style!!!
          (ask Linda!!!!)
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
            still it could be worse - you could imprison hedgehogs and torture them until they have to tunnel out Great Escape style!!!
            (ask Linda!!!!)
            AH Draig I take it that the bruises have healed from your last comfrontation with the ladies and your back for MORE good lad keep it up

sumo.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
              (ask Linda!!!!)

Jeez - think I preferred it when you where

Seriously though - nice to have you back Dave!! I've missed the abuse, tho' the others have been trying hard!
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Aw shucks hun

love you too.

seriously it's nice to be back, missed all the mad humour on here
                Dave

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  AH Draig I take it that the bruises have healed from your last comfrontation with the ladies and your back for MORE good lad keep it up

sumo.

just can't get enough of them lady Surfers - anyone want a Hell-hound - driving me nuts - thinks she's a bear and keeps hugging me with her paws!

I think I'll give her to Tony and Linda as she'll play with the hedgehogs
                  Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X