I gotta PC , he gotta Surf..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta PC , he gotta Surf..!!

Found your site a couple of weeks ago and have passed on excellent info to boyfiend who is collecting Surf next week.

I know very little about it. Only what badges etc I could see.... 2.4 SSS-X. On a K, imported about 6 months ago. Have had a friend of ours (a deisel mechanic) have a shufty and he reckons it's a good 'un.

Have had a good laugh at some of the messages, and got loads of useful stuff, insurance, spares shops etc. Love the additional smileys and tags.

We are Surrey/Sussex based.

He can't drive a PC, but I can drive a Surf..... haha....

Helen
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Welcome

Welcom aboard Helen.

Get the boy friend to take you and the Surf to devils pit 8th feb. Get it muddy. Even more information and practical stuf there.
    all the best
    Geoff.
    Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Welcome aboard, enjoy.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Helen[/QUOTE]

Welcome Helens boyfriend
        you want to watch that woman of yours she is after you new TOY.
        Anyone can drive a pc but it takes a certain type of female to grt a guy out of the driving seat of a SURF.

sumo.
        ps buy her a suzi that will keep Helen quite.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo

Helen

Welcome Helens boyfriend
          you want to watch that woman of yours she is after you new TOY.
          Anyone can drive a pc but it takes a certain type of female to grt a guy out of the driving seat of a SURF.

sumo.
          ps buy her a suzi that will keep Helen quite. [/QUOTE]

What? Buy her a SUZI??? I say - she can drive the PC and see when the offroad days are. I'm sure she can find an excuse to need the car that day...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Anyone can drive a pc ....uhuh.... Tom is the biggest techno-phobe I've ever met. Why do you think I'm doing the posting ?? Thanks for the welcomes.... I saw Devils Pit on Sky ....directions to it please... from M23/25. I have to work on 8th so will have to be another day. Can't pick Surf up 'til this weekend anyway. I'm sure I'll be asking penty more questions (on Tom's behalf of course...) after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
              Anyone can drive a pc ....uhuh.... Tom is the biggest techno-phobe I've ever met. Why do you think I'm doing the posting ?? Thanks for the welcomes.... I saw Devils Pit on Sky ....directions to it please... from M23/25. I have to work on 8th so will have to be another day. Can't pick Surf up 'til this weekend anyway. I'm sure I'll be asking penty more questions (on Tom's behalf of course...) after that.
              www.devilspit.co.uk.

M25, M1 then go to Barton-le-clay and follow the stream of muddy looking 4x4's to the pit!!! Dead easy - even I didn't get lost..

29th Feb there is a meet at Pingewood, Reading - J11 M4.. Thats not too far - come to that one with us?
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Linda,

I'll convince Tom we shoudl go.

Got a quote from Adrian Flux to insure both of us fully comp, SDPB £399.

Some ins. cos have a prob. if you have variable work places as Tom does. One seemed to think we should only be using at the weekend to pull a trailor with a horse in it or transport dogs... I haven't got a horse anymore... mmmm there's a thought..get another one...Tommmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
                  Thanks Linda,

I'll convince Tom we shoudl go.

Got a quote from Adrian Flux to insure both of us fully comp, SDPB £399.

Some ins. cos have a prob. if you have variable work places as Tom does. One seemed to think we should only be using at the weekend to pull a trailor with a horse in it or transport dogs... I haven't got a horse anymore... mmmm there's a thought..get another one...Tommmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Hehe - borrow one of mine for the insurers????
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    Hehe - borrow one of mine for the insurers????
                    Cool, Then I can park the old truck in the nice warm stable to take it apart!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

welcome Helen and co - they not a bad bunch on here - just don't believe a word that Linda tells you about us blokes though
                      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        Cool, Then I can park the old truck in the nice warm stable to take it apart!

Clear enough of your "useful items" out of the garage and sell that caravan and you'll have plenty of room...
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
                          welcome Helen and co - they not a bad bunch on here - just don't believe a word that Linda tells you about us blokes though

Hehe - believe every word Helen... You gotta watch them really closely... or they end up saying things about you all over the place that just arn't true... I'm very nice really...
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hehe - believe every word Helen... You gotta watch them really closely... or they end up saying things about you all over the place that just arn't true... I'm very nice really...
                            A bit of a dark horse I say. She likes her little joke.

Geoff.
                            Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

It's true, she is!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X