Possibly my last post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly my last post

I have now sold my Surf as I (and my wife) have no spare money to throw at it. With all the problems that it had, I had no option but to buy something more family friendly. I will really miss it as I thought it was a great truck when I first bought it, I just made the mistake of buying a poor example.

May I take this oppertunity to say "many thanks" to all the members who replied to my posts in my hour of need. Without all this knowledge, I would have struggled a great deal more than I did.

Also "much more thanks" has to go to the administrators of this site, as without them I would still be searching Google for information and might have joined a lesser informed site.

THANKS AGAIN

Regards

Chas

Originally posted by chasharman
    I have now sold my Surf as I (and my wife) have no spare money to throw at it. With all the problems that it had, I had no option but to buy something more family friendly. I will really miss it as I thought it was a great truck when I first bought it, I just made the mistake of buying a poor example.

May I take this oppertunity to say "many thanks" to all the members who replied to my posts in my hour of need. Without all this knowledge, I would have struggled a great deal more than I did.

Also "much more thanks" has to go to the administrators of this site, as without them I would still be searching Google for information and might have joined a lesser informed site.

THANKS AGAIN

Regards

Chas
    Sorry you had to get rid of the surf chas but keep coming back to say hi
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Damn shame you've had to sell the truck, but you don't need to leave us!

You'll be back. Once a Surfer, always a Surfer!!
      It just does, OK?

Comment

real shame you chose the wrong one , but when you decide to get another at least you will know how to pick the right one all the best dude
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

As they say ' haste ye back' and better luck next time, they are one hell of a motor but I recon that you have been unlucky this time.

Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by chasharman

THANKS AGAIN

Regards

Chas

Sorry you had to sell your truck. I will have to sell mine soon too if I emigrate to Canada as it's too new to take it with me.

You don't have to leave the site though. Still drop in and say hello.

All the best,

Andy

Comment

Happy not-surfing .

It's a shame there's so many dogs out there, the good ones are great motors and the dodgy ones are money pits.

Do drop in on the home of the worst jokes on the net from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                It's a shame there's so many dogs out there, the good ones are great and the dodgy ones are money pits.
                Are you still talking about Surf's or women?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  Are you still talking about Surf's or women?
                  I guess it applies equally to either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                    I guess it applies equally to either.

Comment

Sorry to hear the Trucks gone but you don't have to !!! Keep in touch Bud
                      Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... Just hope there arn't any hidding out there !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

You will be back with another truck, and a bigger better one!!! good luck with the future! (not that it will be long before you got back to surfing)
                        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
                        X