Well thats that then (mini rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well thats that then (mini rant)

All my plans just went down the bog, that equity release thing did'nt work out, (unless i was willing to bend over and take a biggun) 25grand was the most i could get but i would have to clear the outstanding mortgage of 18 and have 6-7 left, with it building up interest of £1,700 a year on the 25 I think not, Sitting on a 100k of equity means diddley squat, i could get more if i was nearly dead though, thats nice, i wont f**kin need it then, i'm surprised they did'nt want a departure date,
    Anyone else looked into this scheam? a right rip off!!
    I had my eye on a beautiful blue 3lt SSRG manual, recaros, sunroof rear mounted spare, that elusive rear spoiler i'm never gonna have, BooHooo,
    BA$TARD sorry could'nt contain myself,
    Looks like i'm stuck with the slug!! wont be able to do much modding on carers money though,
    Still it could be worse.

could'nt it?
    No pity please, i could'nt stand that,
    Money though!! that'd be OK
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Hmmm thought these deals sounded too good to be true..... which company did you approach

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Makes a change, getting shafted for something. Sounds like a straight forward bank loan would be cheaper than that. Why don't you get one of the engine tuning chaps to have a look at it if it's still a bit sluggish, Ian. They might be able to sort it or at least give you an idea.

Comment

It was Hodge Equity release Vulch! the quote's were from an independant advisor via "age concern" (no cracks) and this was the "best deal" at the moment, (gets better as one gets older and better still if you got no mortgage outstanding) It would be ideal if you were on your own with no family (or at least a family you could'nt stand, and wanted to put the shaft to,) then you could grab as much as you can and sod the house, what'd you care about interest when you've kicked the bucket,
        Just a shame as i had planned and thought about it for quite a while and listned to people who said " you'll have no trouble getting it with all that equity" yeah right!
        As far as the truck Matt, it is going a lot better than it was, but not ideal, was gonna do so much with it (if i kept it and did'nt go for the 3lt) still i've calmed down a lot today, i was spitting tacks yesterday, all i needed was a equity realease salesman knocking the door and i would have killed him,
        Aint gonna let it beat me though, just have to save up for stuff a bit at a time, got a couple of bits to fit when i get the time, if i ever finish this f**kin
        house, Cheers Ian
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X