Anyone got....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got....

a spare suspension switch for the dash? All my switch lights have one by one gone out and I was having a look at this switch when I managed to fire the rocker ball bearings in the footwell. I can only find one and the switch won't work
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

There's this one on ebay..
    It just does, OK?

Comment

one on ebay buy it now £9.99

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
        a spare suspension switch for the dash? All my switch lights have one by one gone out and I was having a look at this switch when I managed to fire the rocker ball bearings in the footwell. I can only find one and the switch won't work
        Yes.
        It's been sitting on the desk in my bedroom since I changed the suspension (about two years ago). I don't know if the bulbs work, but if you want it PM your address.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Another alternative is to pop down to the s c r a p p y and get a power switch (windows/sunroof etc.) from ant recentish car (cost about £3.00).

Take it apart & us ethe ball bearing from that (they are all pretty much the same inside)

If you want, I've got a load of switches from Ford/Volvo, pm me your address & I'll pop one in the post (a switch, not a bearing)

hope this helps

ta

hawaii
          I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
            Yes.
            It's been sitting on the desk in my bedroom since I changed the suspension (about two years ago). I don't know if the bulbs work, but if you want it PM your address.
            Hi Maverick - you have a PM!

Thanks for the other responses!
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
            X