Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention those with huge tyres!!!!

Don't let this happen to you!

I'm STILL after a 16" wheel if anyone's got one going spare!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

got a set of steel 16" rockcrawlers in toyota fit from http://www.offroadmdg.co.uk/html/rock_crawlers.html for a mates pickup recently reasonably priced but won't match if you just want one to match what you got
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only got a standard spare instead of a 33.ooooooooooops!! Love life on the edge!!! Got a tin of that spray gunk as well,don'y know what it does to the inside of the tyre right enough!!
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
          Got a tin of that spray gunk as well,don'y know what it does to the inside of the tyre right enough!!
          I have used that stuff on my trailer tyres before . When I got the guy to change the tyres for new ones he nearly choked on the gases from the tyres when he let the air out .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

We have a 33" spare, no worries!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
              got a set of steel 16" rockcrawlers in toyota fit from http://www.offroadmdg.co.uk/html/rock_crawlers.html for a mates pickup recently reasonably priced but won't match if you just want one to match what you got
              Not bothered about it matching TBH, just want something near the same size as what I've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Not bothered about it matching TBH, just want something near the same size as what I've got.
                We ended up with 16"x10" rims with 4" backspacing, supplied from stock for just over a hundred quid a piece, 16"x8" were around 80 quid each so i spose still a bit much for a spare.

If it's only for a spare though, what size tyres are you running? Could you get the closest size tyre fitted to a 15" rim or is there not a standard size close enough?
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

My main wheels are 16x10, and I'm planning on 33s next time I change them. I'll keep plying eBay.

Comment

Working...
                  X