yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10,103km, 6 countries, 5 flat tyres and a buggered gearbox...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear you made it back okay, even though it was an eventful trip.

Comment

Thanks Matt. The lights came in real handy in Tanzania - the switch wiring is a bit dodgy so I'm wiring them up to the headlights instead of being on their own switch.

Apart from the gear box and al the flat tyres (dodgy tubes) the truck ran sweetly and I'm glad I got some good milage on the long straight stages - it means my injectors aren't as buggered as I thought.

I'm on the lookout for some more lights so if you hear of any others going cheap I'd sure appreciate a nod: you really can not get enough light if you intend to be an idiot like me and drive at night!

Anyroad, let me get this gear box sorted and then I can think about a cam belt change, new tyres, new shocks....the $$$$$$ list just goes on and on!
      @africa4x4cafe
      [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

That looks one hell of a size plot there Enzo.What sort of price is a plot like that worth over there then?
        The one your looking at buying that is
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

My plot is 1 acre so I estimate the other plot is just under two acres. The guy who owns it lives in Botswana and although we have contacted him - he is being a bit slow about getting back to us with a price.

The two round t!ts in the upper plot are actually the thatched roof of our house - a combination of two rondavels or round huts.
          @africa4x4cafe
          [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X