for sale slightly waterlogged BMW 1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale slightly waterlogged BMW 1200

Oh i wish i was living down in Devon at the moment with Christmas landing on the beach agn...

What people will do to get the booty up the beach to home using tracters i would of been there with Shubie very close to the beach to save on time and leg work getting the booty home stuff dragging it....

I bet the owners of all that booty dont try and claim it back or if they do they will probably try to have them done for theft my moto is finders keepers...

Good luck to them all thats what i say
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Originally posted by mark g8awo
    Oh i wish i was living down in Devon at the moment with Christmas landing on the beach agn...

What people will do to get the booty up the beach to home using tracters i would of been there with Shubie very close to the beach to save on time and leg work getting the booty home stuff dragging it....

I bet the owners of all that booty dont try and claim it back or if they do they will probably try to have them done for theft my moto is finders keepers...

Good luck to them all thats what i say
    quick lets all pm stormy with our orders and tell him to get his butt down there.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

I ll have 2 barrels of wine a BMW 1200 for starters I dont need any of the nappies cos the brats have grown out of the years ago
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        quick lets all pm stormy with our orders and tell him to get his butt down there.
        thats all ok but i aint got a running surf to put it all in
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          thats all ok but i aint got a running surf to put it all in

your gonna need something bigger than a surf richard
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I'll have those Alloys for a start, can't believe they were still on the motor....

Then a nice MC, wine, electrical goods,etc.

By the way, shipping containers are waterproof, they have triple seals, so everything should be dry.

Comment

Mines still working Richard, haven't sold it yet but looks like the police have closed all the roads into the village

"Branscombe Police officers have been patrolling the beach to prevent unopened containers from being broken into and have closed all roads leading into the village. "

Comment

Working...
              X