Just got the all clear:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antshiel
    Not any more i'm affraid, it's a legal requirement for the owner (skip co) of the skip to make sure it is visable at all times. They used to get away with just painting them yellow but not anymore. Ive just sat my cscs for construction and this is one of the questions. It all came about because skip companies were leaving skips outside private properties when the owner/occupier was at work and accidents happening before they got home. On construction sites it is our responsibility to keep skips off public highways and highly visable. Private hirers are only responsible fo its contents and the permit.
    That is good to know Ant thanks
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thats a nasty one!

my brothers had been banging on at a mate to turn up for a football practice session one night as they were constantly short of players.

he finally agreed, but as he was a bit of a lard-ar$e he said he'd start in goal. only 5 minutes into a practice match and my brother was full pelt sprinting with the ball, lardy came out from the goal and went to ground, as did a defender.

the crack was like the sound of a log or something being snapped, they were all half sitting up on the ground, legs tangled, all looking at each other as if to say "whose was that?!?" turned out it was lardy. compound fracture, bone poking out from the side of his joggies and blood, but it took him about 5 seconds before the pain hit...and then it did big time, cried like a baby! (he didn't actually, but that's what my brother's have told everyone!)

had an op, got some metal work done and had one of them external scaffold things. he's ok now, but does still have the slightest limp and an absolutely horrendous scar!! oh, and no matter how much we badger him, he won't play football anymore!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        thats a nasty one!

my brothers had been banging on at a mate to turn up for a football practice session one night as they were constantly short of players.

he finally agreed, but as he was a bit of a lard-ar$e he said he'd start in goal. only 5 minutes into a practice match and my brother was full pelt sprinting with the ball, lardy came out from the goal and went to ground, as did a defender.

the crack was like the sound of a log or something being snapped, they were all half sitting up on the ground, legs tangled, all looking at each other as if to say "whose was that?!?" turned out it was lardy. compound fracture, bone poking out from the side of his joggies and blood, but it took him about 5 seconds before the pain hit...and then it did big time, cried like a baby! (he didn't actually, but that's what my brother's have told everyone!)

had an op, got some metal work done and had one of them external scaffold things. he's ok now, but does still have the slightest limp and an absolutely horrendous scar!! oh, and no matter how much we badger him, he won't play football anymore!
        Can't say i blame him, tell him to get a bike instead hehe
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot
          Hi Mike

How many of my nights / weekends and on calls will you do for me to stop your mrs seeing your posts. Don't want to see you do we

He He He

Ha ha about time you posted!!! I wont be doing any work for you cos she has allready seen the posts she says i am sad for spending so much time on here!!
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
          X