No announcement yet.

Just got the all clear:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished a seven nights last week but not many pepole hurt themselfs so was not that busy, plenty of time tocheck out this site and too much time to spend too much monie on bits for the surf!
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      you were certainly lucky Ant
      I know m8, Im reminded of it every day. Thank god for lamp posts grrrrrr
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
        Finished a seven nights last week but not many pepole hurt themselfs so was not that busy, plenty of time tocheck out this site and too much time to spend too much monie on bits for the surf!
        Hope it stays that way for ya. This is what joe public don't see, most if not all of the staff i came across didn't do it for money it was the fact that they were doing something for someone not as fortunate as themselves and this became apparent more and more over the time i spent screwed to my bed. Good on ya bloke

Comment

Comment

Hope the b'stard who caused it got his comeuppance mate, but I doubt it !
            Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
              Hope the b'stard who caused it got his comeuppance mate, but I doubt it !
              Your doubts are confirmed. Pi$$ed off and didn't even bother to stop. Everyone should take a bike test before they are even allowed to look at getting into a car. Takes all sorts eh!

Comment

Glad to hear you have got the all clear - accident sounds very nasty & those pics are very impressive

Comment

Hi Antshiel glad you are sorted at last , a mate of mine was pulled out on and spent 49 days asleep and is now a differant person same bloke just a diferant person .
                  john
                  i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                    lol kind of! basicly an odp is like a nurse but we train to just work in theatres. I can work with the surgeon handing them the instruments and leeping stuff clean. I can help yu wake up afterand help keep you pain free!! but the job i do is to help the anaestist (sorry spelling $$$$ dyslexic) we hold the keys to the controled drugs to give the doctors, and basicly look after all the equipment and are the anaestists right hand man. Mrs drunk is an anaestist, but its not so much fun working with her as she likes telling me what to do a little too much! (hope she dont read this!)
                    Drunk - didn't know you workedat D-ford, I'm one of the military docs there. Who's your missus? Alot of my mates are gasmen although I prefer to talk to my patients rather than play sudoko (tongue in cheek).

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by bootneckdoc
                      Drunk - didn't know you workedat D-ford, I'm one of the military docs there. Who's your missus? Alot of my mates are gasmen although I prefer to talk to my patients rather than play sudoko (tongue in cheek).

Jamie
                      LOL . Her names kathy Clarke she used to do medicine about 18 months ago.

Comment

Phew!!!
                        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

LOL. I worked with Kath many years ago before she becam a gas (wo)man and then did a quite a few obstetric lists with her last year. Will have to meet up for a beer when I find that elusive surf so i can pick your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by SassyT
                            Glad to hear you have got the all clear - accident sounds very nasty & those pics are very impressive
                            Thanx Sarah, i can show you how its done if you like, lol never again me hopes

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                              Hi Antshiel glad you are sorted at last , a mate of mine was pulled out on and spent 49 days asleep and is now a differant person same bloke just a diferant person .
                              john
                              Cheers m8, my misses works in mental health and one of her clients was hit about six months ago and spent 8 weeks on the pillow. Now she never goes out and her life is only a trickle to what it was. Amazing and sad to watch that kind of change in a person. All my best to your m8.

Comment

Originally posted by bootneckdoc
                                LOL. I worked with Kath many years ago before she becam a gas (wo)man and then did a quite a few obstetric lists with her last year. Will have to meet up for a beer when I find that elusive surf so i can pick your brain.
                                yeah will do, good luck with your surf hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X