Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor SassyT.....

Lets have some 'get well soons'....

Sarah got jumped off her horse today, A+E said bruised kidney, bruised chest (fnarr, fnarr.. ) couple of cracked ribs, and leg issues (I think, she was a little vague!!)

She got back on and carried on like a trooper, but now she's sore! We felt bad cos we're up in Bedfordshire when she rang and needed help putting the horse away, and couldn't help.

Hope you get better soon, if you need anything done give us a ring.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Get well soon Sassy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Get well soon Sassy

Trev
      A pie a day keeps anorexia away

Comment

Hope you mend soon

Hippo & Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

all the best, ouch!
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Sarah got chucked off her horse today, A+E said bruised kidney, couple of cracked ribs, and leg issues (can't remember what!)

She got back on and carried on like a trooper, but now she's sore! We felt bad cos we're up in Bedfordshire when she rang and needed help putting the horse away, and couldn't help.

One of my son's mates fell out of a conker tree last season and split kidney into 4 bits! My lad was pretty shaken by it, and I cr@pped myself thinking it could have been him, but how refreshing to hear of kids climbing trees instead of virtual tree-climbing on a Nintendo Wii!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hope you mend quickly.. all the best..ouch....
                Last edited by Vultch; 14 January 2007, 01:21.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Thanks guys for the sympathy

Am just awake for some more painkillers - lol

No leg issues, just a s$$$$ed arm to add to the rest!!

Not one to do things by halves, injuries were caused by flying off my horse, at speed, into the arena wall, left side of back & left arm first

Was a great lesson up until that moment though

Comment

Get well soon Sassy,and ask the good doctor angle grinder to fit a full rollcage and seat belts to your ultimate 4x4.
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Sarah got jumped off her horse today, A+E said bruised kidney, bruised chest (fnarr, fnarr.. ) couple of cracked ribs, and leg issues (I think, she was a little vague!!)

I hope she is ok. If she needs fixing you can bring her along to my surgery, and i will put her back together. Its in carshalton surrey. No charge.

Colin
                      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Ouch that must have hurt ......The only time i ever rode a horse it left me in a tree Never again,

Wishing you a swift recovery
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

sister used to ride horses in arenas also cross country used to scare me to death hope you are well soon and fair play to you for getting back on

Comment

I tried to ride a horse a couple of times , never again ! My man parts got smashed and squashed beyond belief , no wonder I can not have kids .
                            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                              , no wonder I can not have kids .
                              Oh Dad - thats a horrid thing to say!!! you're poor son is crying his eyes out now!!
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X