Slow.. but great MPG!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow.. but great MPG!!

i bought a peugeot 406 a week ago... it went great for a few days, but then started going REALLY slow... i had trouble getting 70mph and it smoked quite bad!

i really thought i'd bought a lemon!

tried putting some injector cleaner through to see what happened... that just makes it smoke a bit worse!!

on the plus side, i've done 200 miles on quarter tank of diesel!!! (about 15 quid!!!

anyway, had a look under the bonnet today, and found the flexi pipe from the turbo to the intercooler had popped off!!...

IT GOES LIKE STINK NOW!!!!
    i'm quite chuffed with it!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

bet you was cursing till you found that pipe
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      bet you was cursing till you found that pipe
      it was unbearable!!... i bought it for towing too... i couldn't imagine it pulling the skin off a rice pudding, never mind a small trailer!!

it was really scary pulling out of the junction from work cos i didn't know if i'd get speed up in time!!

fully loaded 44t artics from the brewery were beating me off the lights!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

slow as a slug was it?
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

it was really scary pulling out of the junction from work cos i didn't know if i'd get speed up in time!!

fully loaded 44t artics from the brewery were beating me off the lights!![/QUOTE]

Know that feeling!! i needed plenty of space to get out at junctions,
          Then you'd get a toot and give em the finger, no frickin patience some people, suppose 10 minuits is a bit much to pull out though its a bit better now i've screwed the screw
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
          X