Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    Can't access those pics. Getting a 403.
    They are a bsp size , i think, 3/8 .air line fittings mormally connected to 4,6 Or 8mm air hose

My breathers runs up through the engine bay and up my snorkel

Attached photo are bsp to twin 4mm
    Last edited by Woodzie; 13 January 2007, 18:32.
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Can't access those pics. Getting a 403.

Comment

Cheers chaps. Placed a couple of 3/8 - 3/8 hose tails on order yesterday, so just double checking I'd ordered the right things. How'd you manage to access those pics, Vince? I'm still getting an error from those links.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          Yeah fitted spot on, got em free off a mate who ordered a full wading kit for a landy and didn't use all of it, i think these were the gearbox breathers, but i'm sure the diff ones were the same size, anyone know if the surf gearbox breather (i assume it's got one) is the same size again or where it is or whether it's worth doing. My figuring was it's gonna be high up, and awkward to get to and probably not have much chance of pulling water in anyway so just check the condition of the oil after i go wading, might do the transfer case though if that's got one.

I'm interested in the answer to this one. I'd never considered the other bits.

Comment

Cheers chaps. Placed a couple of 3/8 - 3/8 hose tails on order yesterday, so just double checking I'd ordered the right things. How'd you manage to access those pics, Vince? I'm still getting an error from those links.
            I had no problem on those links either .......Matt did you get my pm as already got raised diff breathers and some spare parts
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              I had no problem on those links either .......Matt did you get my pm as already got raised diff breathers and some spare parts
              Yup. Was just writing a shell script, so didn't want to sidetrack my thoughts until I'd got that beast working properly. You'll be getting a reply shortly.

Comment

Yup. Was just writing a shell script, so didn't want to sidetrack my thoughts until I'd got that beast working properly. You'll be getting a reply shortly.
                DOWHAT remember you are talking to a brainless manual worker
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                X