Bling Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gary16163
    Can you post a pic of your instructions so I can tell you which wires to connect where, as I dont know if the wiring plan is the same as mine, but I'm sure I can help

Here's the remote start part of the wiring diagram, my alarm instructions are too small to reproduce and post on here so I've copied it myself.
    I've wired everything else and it's working.
    There is a block of three pre-wired relays to hook up to the ignition wires for the remote start, plus another three wire connector that plugs into the alarm mainframe/module.

Hope you can understand it, if not could you scan a pic of your diagram and I'll have a butchers at that.
    Cheers matey.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Here's the remote start part of the wiring diagram, my alarm instructions are too small to reproduce and post on here so I've copied it myself.
      I've wired everything else and it's working.
      There is a block of three pre-wired relays to hook up to the ignition wires for the remote start, plus another three wire connector that plugs into the alarm mainframe/module.

Hope you can understand it, if not could you scan a pic of your diagram and I'll have a butchers at that.
      Cheers matey.
      Hi mate
      Ok here goes, red wire goes onto white wire of ign switch wire(switch feed), brown to black with red tracer(ignition on),Blue to Black with yellow tracer(to give power to secondary ign on, to run heater fan and A/C) not acc as this is just for radio etc, yellow to black wire(starter) but make sure it is the starter side of your imobilizer relay and not ign switch side.
      I cant see from your instructions where the engine running sensor wire goes to.
      Below is a scan of my instructions, but bare in mind that my 3 relay unit is built into the main brain box.
      The way it works is, first it puts power to the ign on wire for a few seconds then powers the starter wire for a given time providing the unit recieves a signal saying engine running,it keeps the power going to Ign on wires(ign 1 and ign 2)
      Hope this helps
      Let me know how you get on and if you need more help.
      Gary
      If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Excellent, thanks dude!

I should have enough info now to make something work. Looks like I was one wire out then!
        I've got everything else working, indicators flash on arm dis-arm, central locking, anti-carjacking (locks all doors when the brake pedal is pressed after pulling away, unlocks all doors when engine switched off, picks up signal from tacho)
        Doors lock themselves if unlocked with remote but doors never opened.
        Ultra bright blue LED warning light on dash.
        Just got to connect up the remote trunk release to my rooflights (or Knigh trider scanner lights!) so I can have some fun when the truck is parked in un-lit carparks.

Comment

You have a bl00dy mainframe in your car?!?!?!

Matt thinks I'm weird for having an 850w PSU in one of my work machines!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            You have a bl00dy mainframe in your car?!?!?!

Apparently, but it's only 6" X 4".

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Excellent, thanks dude!

I should have enough info now to make something work. Looks like I was one wire out then!
              I've got everything else working, indicators flash on arm dis-arm, central locking, anti-carjacking (locks all doors when the brake pedal is pressed after pulling away, unlocks all doors when engine switched off, picks up signal from tacho)
              Doors lock themselves if unlocked with remote but doors never opened.
              Ultra bright blue LED warning light on dash.
              Just got to connect up the remote trunk release to my rooflights (or Knigh trider scanner lights!) so I can have some fun when the truck is parked in un-lit carparks.
              Also make sure that you have the sensor wire on the park or handbrake switch,cos on mine unless it is in park (as i've wired it to the park switch) it wont even attempt to remote start
              If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                Also make sure that you have the sensor wire on the park or handbrake switch,cos on mine unless it is in park (as i've wired it to the park switch) it wont even attempt to remote start

Yeah, that wire is part of the little loom that connects onto the relay pack.

There's a seperate wire that I've connected to the foot brake switch that activates the anti-carjacking function.

Comment

Working...
                X