just a pointless rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a pointless rant.

there's a certain $$$$ on ebay that wants his $$$$ing head ripped off and shoved very $$$$ing violently up his lying $$$$ing arse. if you can't be $$$$ed to turn up and collect/pay for something when you say that you $$$$ing well will, and then don't even have the common $$$$ing courtesy to call/text or send a $$$$ing email explaining why, then don't $$$$ing bid in the first $$$$ing place, therefore wasting genuine seller and buyers times.

you moronic $$$$ing $$$$ faced $$$$ head. $$$$ you, and i hope you $$$$in balls turn square and rot in the corners you total $$$$er.

i still don't feel any better though.

how much of this will get through sensors!?!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Originally posted by logey79

enough to get the message across! how late is he?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

there's a certain $$$$ on ebay that wants his $$$$ing head ripped off and shoved very $$$$ing violently up his lying $$$$ing arse. if you can't be $$$$ed to turn up and collect/pay for something when you say that you $$$$ing well will, and then don't even have the common $$$$ing courtesy to call/text or send a $$$$ing email explaining why, then don't $$$$ing bid in the first $$$$ing place, therefore wasting genuine seller and buyers times.

you moronic $$$$ing $$$$ faced $$$$ head. $$$$ you, and i hope you $$$$in balls turn square and rot in the corners you total $$$$er.

i still don't feel any better though.

$64
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        enough to get the message across! how late is he?
        an hour and 45 mins past the latest possible time he said he'd be here. a whole day wasted. if he turns up now he'd better be as big as a bear and ready to fight because i'm ready to kick off! i was hoping to get out to work by 2.30 at the very latest! he was told it would need to be picked up at the weekend, but after much convincing i decided to take day morning off and wait in for the $$$$.

he said he'd phone this morning to give me a definate time so my wasted time would be kept to a minimum, but no call, and now a no show. i really do want to stab the $$$$er!

Comment

an hour and 45 mins past the latest possible time he said he'd be here. a whole day wasted. if he turns up now he'd better be as big as a bear and ready to fight because i'm ready to kick off! i was hoping to get out to work by 2.30 at the very latest! he was told it would need to be picked up at the weekend, but after much convincing i decided to take day morning off and wait in for the $$$$.

he said he'd phone this morning to give me a definate time so my wasted time would be kept to a minimum, but no call, and now a no show. i really do want to stab the $$$$er!
          $8
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

£400 and it's anyones, but collection tonight, because i'm going mental! i just want rid!

Comment

$0

just before woodzie does!

Comment

$0

just before woodzie does!
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

£400 and it's anyones, but collection tonight, because i'm going mental! i just want rid!
                  I'm skint, but I'll swap it for 2 free full services on your new Surf. I can collect!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

apart from it being a bargain, it would be great to sell it to someone else, just to $$$$ the bloke off when he tries to pick it up at the weekend...
                    shame i dont have 400quid..
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                      apart from it being a bargain, it would be great to sell it to someone else, just to $$$$ the bloke off when he tries to pick it up at the weekend...
                      shame i dont have 400quid..
                      $4
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        I'm skint, but I'll swap it for 2 free full services on your new Surf. I can collect!

do you mean 2 of your big services?

Comment

do you mean 2 of your big services?
                          Yup.........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I would take it aswell but no more room at the Inn.
                            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

ok mate. i'll give this div on ebay until tommorrow to contact me and he'll have to have a pretty good reason for wasting my entire day. if there's no message by the morning, i'll go for that then tony!

Comment

Working...
                              X