Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question to those with TV antenna fitted

Hey guys
    Anybody out there with the rear roof mounted TV antenna's.
    Can you tell me where the leads for the antenna's go through the roof please?
    I've just bought a UK roof mounted TFTP TV, (mainly for my reversing camera) but it came with roof mounted antenna's for the TV as well.
    I have seen a few surfs with these fitted but need to know where they route through.
    Thanks in advance.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Originally posted by mazzerman
    Hey guys
    Anybody out there with the rear roof mounted TV antenna's.
    Can you tell me where the leads for the antenna's go through the roof please?
    I've just bought a UK roof mounted TFTP TV, (mainly for my reversing camera) but it came with roof mounted antenna's for the TV as well.
    I have seen a few surfs with these fitted but need to know where they route through.
    Thanks in advance.
    I have twin panasonic roof mounted aerials for that tv that came with the surf when it was imported.
    As far as I can see on mine the wires run down the back beside the rear window but on the pillar bit if that makes sense..... The next thing I know about the wires is they come out by the gearbox selector in the cab and plug into my TV
    Dunno if thats anyhelp at all!!!!
    Cheers
    CM
    2 Tone Mud Master!
    http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the reply
      Thats promising Carbonman.
      I dont suppose you have any pics that show where the cables enter the vehicle, i.e is it drilled into the bodywork or pushed through a gap in the window rubber etc. dont really want to drill through bodywork if i can help it.
      [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mazzerman
        Thanks for the reply
        Thats promising Carbonman.
        I dont suppose you have any pics that show where the cables enter the vehicle, i.e is it drilled into the bodywork or pushed through a gap in the window rubber etc. dont really want to drill through bodywork if i can help it.
        Ill have a look at lunch....as far as I can remember there was no drill holes, I think its gone through the seals somewhere... I will try to get a photo tonight if I can remember.....
        I'll post more details after lunch when I can have a look.
        2 Tone Mud Master!
        http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your help CM, really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          X