Are These Bulbs A Bargain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Unless you've up-graded your headlight wiring, those will be only slightly brighter than your standard bulbs, but with a blue tint.
    As far as brightness is concerned mine are pretty much useless, about 2 candle power, so anything will be better and for that price they can be chucked if no good
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
      Sorry about that m8, i thought you had bought some and were sharing your treasure with the rest of us. If you dont get some pm me your address and ill post these to you for £25 lol only joking. If you do want them, just pay what i payed + post via paypal and i'll mail them to you.
      No problem mate, share the knowledge, thats what this place is all about. Ordered mine this morning, just not looking forward to fitting them!!!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Why have stupidly expensive, vunerable lights on cars when carrots are so much cheaper???
        Just to keep my grumpy old git mode in full swing, , these high intensity bulbs ought to be bl00dy well banned. Normal bulbs are bad enough at half blinding on a night, but those things, somebody might just as well come up and poke you in the eye with a hot needle. They're evil if your eyes have problems coping with strong/bright light.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          Just to keep my grumpy old git mode in full swing, , these high intensity bulbs ought to be bl00dy well banned. Normal bulbs are bad enough at half blinding on a night, but those things, somebody might just as well come up and poke you in the eye with a hot needle. They're evil if your eyes have problems coping with strong/bright light.
          As Vince said "use carrots instead" ya grumpy old git
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
            As Vince said "use carrots instead" ya grumpy old git
            Seriously, though, they are bl00dy painful. People with a lack of pigmentation in the retina, (which usually deadens/filters light to some degree), might as well be poked in the eye with a hot needle. That's how bad it is having those devils coming towards you.

Besides, I have great night vision until some sod blinds me with those poxy things.

Comment

Working...
            X