Naughteeeee !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    hehe,yea there werent any BIG puddles around either.
    if your on about that puddle on my way up to yours Mark then i still think now how bloomin lucky i was.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      if your on about that puddle on my way up to yours Mark then i still think now how bloomin lucky i was.
      did i say puddle .tut,i meant lake. and yea id say you were lucky,lucky they didnt do you for dangerous driving you $$$$$$ loony
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

did i say puddle .tut,i meant lake. and yea id say you were lucky,lucky they didnt do you for dangerous driving you $$$$$$ loony
        i think if the coppers hadn't done the same thing as me earlier that night then they may of done me for dangerous driving

Comment

i think if the coppers hadn't done the same thing as me earlier that night then they may of done me for dangerous driving
          the funny thing woz coming back from bristol over xmas,in the pitch black and pi$$ing rain we did exactly the same thing as you, in the sharran luckily there was no one else on the road or id hate to think what would of happened.i just think you were unfortunate that there was a police car following you when you did it.what pi$$es you off even more is that if the police car had nearly crashed going through that puddle earlier ,you would of thought that they would of put some kind of warning sign out wouldnt you.just to make other drivers aware of the danger.twa$$.
          Last edited by surfenstein; 8 January 2007, 20:16.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

the funny thing woz coming back from bristol over xmas,in the pitch black and pi$$ing rain we did exactly the same thing as you, in the sharran luckily there was no one else on the road or id hate to think what would of happened.i just think you were unfortunate that there was a police car following you when you did it.what pi$$es you off even more is that if the police car had nearly crashed going through that puddle earlier ,you would of thought that they would of put some kind of warning sign out wouldnt you.just to make other drivers aware of the danger.twa$$.
            it certainly makes your arse quiver when you hit the lake and get thrown accross the road

Comment

it certainly makes your arse quiver when you hit the lake and get thrown accross the road
              as luck would have it i went to thebefore we set out to come back,or i dread to think of the state my underpants would of been in.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                HEHE its a fair cop '. damn i didnt know they fitted a camera there
                Tut Tut, You naughty boy Heeeeee Heeeeeeee
                If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

got my tomtom one back now, so will know better now hehe
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                  X