Busy Weekend !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Weekend !!!!

got up 5am sat and drove to lowestoft [carefully ]arrived at garys to a nice big fry up mmmmmmm!,gary proceded to take out the power steering box [leaking real bad ]resealed all of that sat [ 44 reasons to swear hehe ] if you do repair one you will know what i mean
    ,then went to party sat night real good fun val got well $$$$ed hehe,
    sun got up earlyish and started work on truck ,put psb back in , done a 2" lift ,put in new oil filter , fuel filter, air filter , thermostat , rad cap [done that myself hehe] ,new oil , @ coolant, also took rad out and gave that a good cleaning
    got home about 10.30 last night ,PHEW !!!

a big thank you to tonia @ gary for putting us up for the weekend and for gary passing the tools to me when i needed them hehe,

if anyone needs any advice on psb ask gary as i have now taught him everything about them dont bother asking me as i errr tripped over and headbutted a so now im ,

cheers gary @ tonia great weekend
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Originally posted by joker??
    got up 5am sat and drove to lowestoft [carefully ]arrived at garys to a nice big fry up mmmmmmm!,gary proceded to take out the power steering box [leaking real bad ]resealed all of that sat [ 44 reasons to swear hehe ] if you do repair one you will know what i mean
    sun got up earlyish and started work on truck ,put psb back in , done a 2" lift ,put in new oil filter , fuel filter, air filter , thermostat , rad cap [done that myself hehe] ,new oil , @ coolant, also took rad out and gave that a good cleaning

a big thank you to tonia @ gary for putting us up for the weekend and for gary passing the tools to me when i needed them hehe,

if anyone needs any advice on psb ask gary as i have now taught him everything about them dont bother asking me as i errr tripped over and headbutted a so now im ,

Was repairing it (psb) that bad as going to be doing one soon
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Was repairing it (psb) that bad as going to be doing one soon
      nah it wasnt that bad ian its knowing how to put th 44 ballbearings back in , ask gary he will explain how they go ,
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Damn - just opened your thread all excited, then realised it said busy weekend not busty weekend
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

You're very welcome mate, you and Val are great company.
          P.S had 44 nightmares last night LOL
          If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Working...
          X