Mitsubishi CHALLENGER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsubishi CHALLENGER

i like these. Someone help me out here. Its either one of these or a 3rd gen surf. What are the pros and cons?
    Kite Surf

Wash your mouth out !!

Tut tut
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i test drove 1 of them b4 i got my 1st surf and found it guttless and too much plastic so i went for the surf and never loked back.
      I don't think the callengers took off either like the surf did and it just goes to prove you can't beat a toyota
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Don't do it!!!!!!!

Probably a nice enough truck, took them long enough to realise how nice the Surfs look and copy the idea, only 10 years later.....

I have no experiance with them.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
          i like these. Someone help me out here. Its either one of these or a 3rd gen surf. What are the pros and cons?
          Pros:
          It's not a L*nd R*v*r

Cons:
          It's not a Toyota

Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Pros???
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

if the L200 truck it's based on is anything to go by avoid it like the plague - my boss has one and it's cr*p
              Bunkle
              Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

They do look the nuts but ive noticed that only women drive them!
                Ok thats it im sticking to what i know....surfs up
                Kite Surf

Comment

A direct "challenge" to the Surf based on the Mitsi L200 pickup- hence the name!

I don't hear too many bad things about these trucks other than that the petrol is quite quick but very thirsty (it would be wouldn't it) and the earlier 2.5TD engine is marginally underpowered (compared to the 3.0L Surf) but it's only really issue if you want to do heavy towing.

More info here

http://www.ex-pc.supanet.com/home.htm

For the same money or less you'll get a nicer 3rd Gen Surf.
                  Last edited by laser_jock@work; 8 January 2007, 15:12.

Comment

My sister has one of these with the 3-0 V6. In black with extras it looks good and no doubt about it, it is a nice drive. However, she has had it from new for less than a year and it has been loads of trouble. It has been back to main dealer twice and I have helped her put things back that either fell off or broke.

I very nearly bought a Mitsubishi Shogun before buying the Surf as it really was between these two. All I can say is that I am pleased I bought the Surf. My reason for choosing the Surf? The same sister had two Shogun's before the sport each bestowed with problems. She is now going to buy a Toyota.

Comment

They do look the nuts but ive noticed that only women drive them!
                      Ok thats it im sticking to what i know....surfs up
                      Hey it's nice to hear from you again Chris, Hope ya all sorted now a part from a Truck..........
                      Stick to a Surf M8 @ the least your a Hardresser @ worst ya may break it !!
                      Is Sounds as tho it's Challenging by Name & in Nature aswell, Good Luck
                      There's always a Payback .... You just can't tell, till it Happens !!!!
                      Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 8 January 2007, 16:25.
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                      X