k reg surf 2.4 td

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k reg surf 2.4 td

Hi what a 2.4 td Kreg surf with a according to garage "soon to be knackered crank, due to lack of oil" worth? its really good apart from engine . back electric window sticks , some scratches on paintwork , but sound apart from that ?

whats it worth ?

Originally posted by mathewblpalmer
    Hi what a 2.4 td Kreg surf with a according to garage "soon to be knackered crank, due to lack of oil" worth? its really good apart from engine . back electric window sticks , some scratches on paintwork , but sound apart from that ?

whats it worth ?
    Not alot with a knackered engine . Best bet would be to sell it off as spares . Good k plates are only about 2K at the mo

But try stevo for a engine rebuild price
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

so its worth like a grand ? or is it only worth peanuts.

who's this stevo? and app what will a rebuild cost ? i am new to this really . i want to fix the surf , he wants to sell it and get a rav 4 eughhhh

cheers mat.

Comment

Originally posted by mathewblpalmer
        so its worth like a grand ? or is it only worth peanuts.

who's this stevo? and app what will a rebuild cost ? i am new to this really . i want to fix the surf , he wants to sell it and get a rav 4 eughhhh

cheers mat.
        here's stevo's web site.
        As the surf stands with a knackered engine then about 500 for spares
        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/members_p...evo/index.html
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

stevo's a member on here. pay your yearly subs, you'll be able to PM him that way. he'll make the surf's engine better than new.

with a knackered engine, to sell as a whole unit, you'll maybe get about £500-£700 for it. so you either need to get it repaired or break it and sell the seperate parts, at least if you break it you'll get your money's worth from it.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Just fix it.
            I have a 2.4, which I thrash on a regular basis i.e. every time i drive it.

My truck never fails me.

Comment

Almost bought one on eBay recently. Very nice truck with a few extras. Engine wouldnt start, taxed and tested. K reg. Actually sold for £390.
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

do yourself a favour and fit a rover v8 conversion,
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                X