Drenched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drenched

Today it is get rid of cristmas tree day, we had a big one this year see http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28430 so of course it was always going to p*ss down with rain the day i needed to get rid of it. I dragged it into the garden on what must be the wettest grimmest day i have seen in ages, deciding i couldn't be bothered to put it back on the roof i started to saw it into smaller pieces which took bl**dy ages all the time getting wetter and wetter, eventually the deed was done so it all got shoved in the back of the surf (with needles getting everywhere) along with my broken fridge freezer (which has also been out in the rain), by now i am soaked to the skin. The very second my rather slow back window reached the top i turned round to see a huge lorry with GREEN WASTE RECYCLING written all down the side, all the neighbours suddenly appeared with their trees and gave them to the nice men who apparantly come every year to collect them - WHY THE FU*K DIDn'T ANYONE TELL ME!!!!!!!
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Originally posted by Bunkle
    Today it is get rid of cristmas tree day, we had a big one this year see http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28430 so of course it was always going to p*ss down with rain the day i needed to get rid of it. I dragged it into the garden on what must be the wettest grimmest day i have seen in ages, deciding i couldn't be bothered to put it back on the roof i started to saw it into smaller pieces which took bl**dy ages all the time getting wetter and wetter, eventually the deed was done so it all got shoved in the back of the surf (with needles getting everywhere) along with my broken fridge freezer (which has also been out in the rain), by now i am soaked to the skin. The very second my rather slow back window reached the top i turned round to see a huge lorry with GREEN WASTE RECYCLING written all down the side, all the neighbours suddenly appeared with their trees and gave them to the nice men who apparantly come every year to collect them - WHY THE FU*K DIDn'T ANYONE TELL ME!!!!!!!
    Sod's sixth law ...' never pass on useful info untill its to late'
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Just dragged ours into the side path where it will probably remain until about June.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I always buy one with the roots on and plant it somewhere, a bit green I know but it's become a tradition.
        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
          I always buy one with the roots on and plant it somewhere, a bit green I know but it's become a tradition.
          good on ya - i wish we had done the same - i felt quite bad about chopping it up, it was alive a month ago
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

i saved time later by not puting one up in the first place!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              Bah Humbug!
              Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
                Bah Humbug!
                hehehe!!... well, i was away for xmas in between working so didn't see any point... didn't have any visitors.

helped mrs slug put up her ceiling decorations and just off to take them down again!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
                  thanks for a good laugh fella!
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Too shay

My thoughts also Im just glad its over now since its been forced down our throats since September
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

a man after my own heart!! i have not had a tree up for the last two years!!!
                      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
                      X