deviant 1 / sadam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deviant 1 / sadam

you think that you can not trust what the iraqis say or show you then watch this .
    my mate calls the iraqi police warning signs you will see why.
    john..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1499067807
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Scarey ain't it, I don't envy the guys out there. Its a $hitty job for very little appreciation.

Ignore the political B/S, respect for the people on the ground.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

very Scarey , my mate has been out twice , first with the army and now as a contractor ( well paid taxi driver ) and says he still has not shoot a gun in anger .
      He tells me that iraq is full of surfs and pickups but none with an MOT.
      i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Thats Shockin ! We shouldn't even be there in he first place ! And they wonder why the numbers of people joining our forces have dropped ???
        !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Got to hand it to those guys (and ours) a thankless task and they cant trust anyone out there, the iraqis were supposed to be helping now will be fighting us next, there all the same, pull out and let the sods get on with it i reccon
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
            Got to hand it to those guys (and ours) a thankless task and they cant trust anyone out there, the iraqis were supposed to be helping now will be fighting us next, there all the same, pull out and let the sods get on with it i reccon
            us and uk governments won't pull them out.

i'm afraid our boys are all just pawns in an evil game where the object is wealth (through oil) and without our armies out there, the us and uk goverments can't get at it.

by time it's all over, 10's or 100's of thousands of innocent lives will be lost so that a handful of industrialists can add to their billion pound fortunes.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

We need to convert our Surfs to electric power. After all, it's us planet murdering 4x4 drivers who are the cause of us needing all the oil.

Pull the lads out. Out of Iraq and Afghanistan. We've done what we set out to do in Iraq (remove Saddam) and god only knows why we've got ourselves snarled up in another Northern Ireland (Afghanistan).
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X