Wow what a night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow what a night

Happy new year all and what a novel way to let it in.
    The misses and i were out last night at a party, when i got a call from a mate who said he had managed to scrounge 4 freebie tickets to a club in town (Birmingham). Great, i thought, without thinking to ask what club. Anyway me the misses and my mate and his misses got a lift into Brum to the nightingale night club. Chuffed to buggery we stormed in and got down to some serious drinkin and dancin (in that order)
    Three sheets to the wind from the party we left, Paul my m8 nudged me and said "take a look around, anything unusual". At that moment, a loud clunk in the back of my mind (the penny dropping) IT WAS A GAY CLUB.
    I have always been wary about these places as many a tale will tell. Turned out to be one of the best clubs, and the greatest nights out i have ever had. The people are so friendly and we hardly spent a bean. Dont get the wrong idea, i am more than happy with my sexuality and know which team i am batting for, but what a great bunch of peeps. They know what a night on the town is all about. We got in at 6 this mornin a little the worse for wear but thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Maybe we shouldn't listen to all the dodgy rumours and judge as we see.
    BRILLIANT NIGHT

HAVE A GREAT 2007 ALL
    Last edited by Antshiel; 1 January 2007, 17:03.
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Listen mate... the giveaway should have been all the 3rd gen's parked outside

seriously I'm like you..I don't give monkeys..some gays bars have a great party scene and your much less likely to get a glass in the face...probably the best behaved crowd in town never no hassel...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

just as long as you remembered the age old advice, "If you drop something , dont bend down to pick it up", glad you had a good night though
      Former owner of 94 Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
        The misses and i were out last night at a party, when i got a call from a mate who said he had managed to scrounge 4 freebie tickets to a club in town (Birmingham). Great, i thought, without thinking to ask what club. Anyway me the misses and my mate and his misses got a lift into Brum to the nightingale night club. Chuffed to buggery we stormed in and got down to some serious drinkin and dancin (in that order)
        Three sheets to the wind from the party we left, Paul my m8 nudged me and said "take a look around, anything unusual". At that moment, a loud clunk in the back of my mind (the penny dropping) IT WAS A GAY CLUB.
        I have always been wary about these places as many a tale will tell. Turned out to be one of the best clubs, and the greatest nights out i have ever had. The people are so friendly and we hardly spent a bean. Dont get the wrong idea, i am more than happy with my sexuality and know which team i am batting for, but what a great bunch of peeps. They know what a night on the town is all about. We got in at 6 this mornin a little the worse for wear but thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Maybe we shouldn't listen to all the dodgy rumours and judge as we see.
        BRILLIANT NIGHT

HAVE A GREAT 2007 ALL

you should have borrowed woodzies [ians] phone , might have got more offers
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

There's a gay pub in pompy (well several i suppose) Martha's had a drink in there a while back with some mates (no joke's about that either please) as
          Antshiel says really nice people, felt safer in there than in some of the other boozers in that area, there not all raveing screamers running about in tutu's
          ya know
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
            BRILLIANT NIGHT

HAVE A GREAT 2007 ALL

We know a song about that , Don't we boys and girls
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              There's a gay pub in pompy (well several i suppose) Martha's had a drink in there a while back with some mates (no joke's about that either please) as
              Antshiel says really nice people, felt safer in there than in some of the other boozers in that area, there not all raveing screamers running about in tutu's
              ya know
              they do in the vauxhall tavern go past there in the summer they all stand outside

Comment

we have a couple of poofs coming in our straight pub...

one of them can't even drive!... how gay's that?
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  we have a couple of poofs coming in our straight pub...
                  Thats a little graphic!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    Thats a little graphic!!

HeHeHe yeah trust Matt to call a spade a spade

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                      HeHeHe yeah trust Matt to call a spade a spade

thought he was talking about poofs

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                        thought he was talking about poofs
                        There all the same to Matt (anyone not normal)

Comment

I went to DUBLIN, Stayed at my aunties had a great time except for the flight due to the bad Winds. We landed on the 2nd attempt good job done by the pilot otherwise we'd have gone to Shannon. Only saw one BLUE 2nd Gen Surf in HOWTH driven by a Lady.
                          HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

[quote=Vultch]Listen mate... the giveaway should have been all the 3rd gen's parked outside

I think they were all parked by the back door

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                              I went to DUBLIN, Stayed at my aunties had a great time except for the flight due to the bad Winds. We landed on the 2nd attempt good job done by the pilot otherwise we'd have gone to Shannon. Only saw one BLUE 2nd Gen Surf in HOWTH driven by a Lady.
                              HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody.
                              Due to womens lib and all things political, ladies (and hairdressers) have a common right to experience the butch and manly experience of driving the 2nd gen for one day of the year. And then its back to their 3rd gen for the other 364 days

Comment

Working...
                              X