• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    Can't say as I've seen that one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Driver-Ryan-ONeal/dp/B0001EYSQ2

http://videodetective.com/default.as...blishedID=2140

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Yeah, a grey primered 55 chevy and a yellow Goat.

I looked for two lane backtop on amazon and they were fetching big money for a DVD!

It was on Film4 the other week and I recorded it onto a DVDRW. As long as you DVD player will play re-writeable DVDs, I'll try and do you a copy if you like, how about a copy of the original Gone in 60 seconds too?
      That would be great Vince, it does play re-writeable DVDs let me know what i owe you for the discs and postage etc,
      Its a good job i only clicked watch on the ebay one as on close'er look its just a print from the film, (should never look on ebay when your pi$$ed) there's a couple of others but as you say a lot of money for an old'ish film even if it is a cult movie,
      Driver is tops though
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

vince any chance of getting a copy of those two as well?
        good choice of films there,i was watching gone in sixty seconds this morning on itv2.i also think the WRAITH was a good car film,STARRING CHARLIE SHEEN
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          Would have to say Ronin and The Bourne Conspiracy. Massive American cars may have a heap of unnecessary power, but the true driving classics are the ones where the vehicles are more mundane but really put through their paces. Bullitt also is borderline in that category. The vehicle wasn't a happy bunny at the end of that chase scene, apparently. (What brakes, aarrgh?)
          That Mustang sounded good though, Clarkson drove one in that good,bad,and ugly DVD and it sounded just the same, but totaly cr@p handleing and brakeing, as he says the yanks are good at building a fast car as long as there are no bends in the road, every yank car/4x4 he pitted against european cars lost out and most because of the handleing etc, a mustang even lost out against a mustang (horse)
          The fast n furious films never apealed to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
            That Mustang sounded good though, Clarkson drove one in that good,bad,and ugly DVD and it sounded just the same, but totaly cr@p handleing and brakeing, as he says the yanks are good at building a fast car as long as there are no bends in the road, every yank car/4x4 he pitted against european cars lost out and most because of the handleing etc, a mustang even lost out against a mustang (horse)
            The fast n furious films never apealed to me though.
            its true what they say there aint no substitute for cubic inches,give me a v8 over one of them jap hairdryers any day.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
              vince any chance of getting a copy of those two as well?
              good choice of films there,i was watching gone in sixty seconds this morning on itv2.i also think the WRAITH was a good car film,STARRING CHARLIE SHEEN
              Aint seen that one Mark!!
              Remember The California Kid with his dad in it (Martin Sheen)

Comment

Aint seen that one Mark!!
                Remember The California Kid with his dad in it (Martin Sheen)
                in the wraith charlie sheen plays the lead role,he gets killed by a gang of thugs,and he is ressurected as a sort of ghost that has a fast car,he then goes around and kills the gang off one by one.during wild mountain road racing.lots of american muscle cars in it.its from the early eighties
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

its true what they say there aint no substitute for cubic inches,give me a v8 over one of them jap hairdryers any day.
                  Have to aggree mate, it's size and sound that does it for me, i aint a raceing driver so the handleing and brakeing's not so important to me, enjoying the ride is though, thats why i'd prefer a harley over a jap superbike anyday!
                  Let's face it if i had any common sense i'd have bought a Clio instead of a surf,

Comment

in the wraith charlie sheen plays the lead role,he gets killed by a gang of thugs,and he is ressurected as a sort of ghost that has a fast car,he then goes around and kills the gang off one by one.during wild mountain road racing.lots of american muscle cars in it.its from the early eighties
                    That sounds alright that, i'll have a search for it, Cheers

Comment

You left one off your list, its on at the mo.......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

ive always loved that film watching it at the mo.as well as being on here.
                        Last edited by surfenstein; 1 January 2007, 20:26.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Pah!... it's a gen 11
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

That sounds alright that, i'll have a search for it, Cheers
                            here you go ian its on eblag.
                            http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-WRAITH-CHARL...QQcmdZViewItem
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                              Pah!... it's a gen 11
                              Bwahahaha!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Cheers Mark, watching it, it's got a few days to go yet so ill wait to nearer the end of auction.

Comment

Working...
                                X