Phewwwwww !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phewwwwww !!!!

cleaned my rad today @ yesterday, took it out for a run this afternoon down the A2 done about 50 mile no sign of the heater gauge moving past the halfway mark still got to sort out leaking power steering
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Originally posted by joker??
    cleaned my rad today @ yesterday, took it out for a run this afternoon down the A2 done about 50 mile no sign of the heater gauge moving past the halfway mark still got to sort out leaking power steering
    Nice one mate , we'll sort out the PS leak as soon as you want
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

cleaned my rad out today and left it in the garden so the rain can carry on cleaning it.i will wait till i put in a new thermostat b4 fitting the rad and also going to put on 2 new rad hoses and then see what the turbo is like,keeping fingers crossed that its something simple but doubt it.
      Anyone know how much a new turbo cost or recon and know of any good suppliers
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
        Nice one mate , we'll sort out the PS leak as soon as you want
        cheers mate waiting for the kit from roughtrax

Comment

Let us now how you get on as putting a second hand unit on mine then goinig to reseal the sh4gged one for lurch
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Let us now how you get on as putting a second hand unit on mine then goinig to reseal the sh4gged one for lurch
            will do ian

Comment

I had a pretty bad power steering leak in my car... I constantly had to be topping it up. Then I dropped some Lucas Power steering fluid in there and it fixed it right up! no more leak! and it even made my steering alot smoother and quieter!

The stuff works wonders! No wonder they have a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee!

Lucas Power Steering Stop Leak
              Looking for a 1993 Surf 3.0TD in MB, Canada. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                My 3rd GEN is just fine, No leaks or anything! So put that in ya PIPE & SMOKE IT
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  My 3rd GEN is just fine, No leaks or anything! So put that in ya PIPE & SMOKE IT
                  I don't think it's right to encourage the 1st & 2nd Gen owners to take any more drugs! They all appear to be doing far too many already!!!!!
                  Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by joedude
                    I had a pretty bad power steering leak in my car... I constantly had to be topping it up. Then I dropped some Lucas Power steering fluid in there and it fixed it right up! no more leak! and it even made my steering alot smoother and quieter!

The stuff works wonders! No wonder they have a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee!

Lucas Power Steering Stop Leak
                    I used the slick 50 stuff, its a power steering fluid/cleaner/sealer.... well it seems to work..no probs since

Back in the day Baby

Comment

i can imagine the probs when your 3rd gen sarts leaking a fluid........shampoo or conditioner... it gets everywhere ..... tongs, blow dryer etc....

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
                        i can imagine the probs when your 3rd gen sarts leaking a fluid........shampoo or conditioner... it gets everywhere ..... tongs, blow dryer etc....
                        OOOOOOH peroxide on the seats
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

OOOOOOOOHHHH you bitch !!!!!!!!!!

hope all the fuses blow on your styling tongs

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X