Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Dammit! Sidetracked by Smashing Pumpkins 'Cherub Rock'

I feel the need, the need to mosh!!!!!!!!!!
    ??????????????????????????????

Not the foggiest what you just said. (As a quick aside, does the formatting of my posts sometimes appear a bit weird, for line breaks and such)?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      ??????????????????????????????

Not the foggiest what you just said. (As a quick aside, does the formatting of my posts sometimes appear a bit weird, for line breaks and such)?
      No, looks OK to me, but then I've had 4 pints of Cobra and about 1/3rd bottle of malt scotch

I'm doin the sounds for the next surf do, as long as I dont have to destroy my truck somewhere! (Then you'll understand)

My music was the most important thing in my life once, til I found mortgages (via fast boats) and wives. Now the music is back out of hiding and I'm reverting to crazed wannabe rock-star. Now just have to find my old Fender Jazz...
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

My music was the most important thing in my life once, til I found mortgages (via fast boats) and wives. Now the music is back out of hiding and I'm reverting to crazed wannabe rock-star. Now just have to find my old Fender Jazz...
        Normal life does bugger things up a bit, doesn't it. Wonder how many of us on here have instruments hidden away until we get the urge to start using them again?

Comment

Normal life does bugger things up a bit, doesn't it. Wonder how many of us on here have instruments hidden away until we get the urge to start using them again?
          Hehe, thinking about an alternative next plain meet. While they go off and f*** their trucks in the mud, we can jam some maaan

Comment

Hehe, thinking about an alternative next plain meet. While they go off and f*** their trucks in the mud, we can jam some maaan
            At the rate they are dropping, will anyone dare take to the plain again. Can see that now, mood music.

Comment

I have a better idea, we take your truck and introduce it to mud while you jam
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                I have a better idea, we take your truck and introduce it to mud while you jam
                Matt - do you have a 'two finger salute' smiley?

Comment

At the rate they are dropping, will anyone dare take to the plain again. Can see that now, mood music.
                  Gotta be some kind of thrashy type Nirvana inspired 'music to wreck diffs to'

Comment

Matt - do you have a 'two finger salute' smiley?
                    This close enough?

Or if you're feeling even more descriptive, there's this:

Last edited by MattF; 31 December 2006, 02:38.

Comment

And while I'm thinking about my boat...

http://www.phantomboats.com/new/index.html

I had an 18ft Phantom with twin Mariners and a 70 odd mph top speed. That feels like a zillion miles an hour when your head is a foot above the water and the surface is varying by four or five feet.

Biggest buzz ever...

She had to go when I bought my first house.

Comment

Chuff me. That's a beast of a boat.

Comment

well it was quiet at work tonight thank f*** so i guess all the drunks are waiting for new years eve to kick off. Makes a change from last sat night when some bloke in his 40's started on me while my psyhco boss and his family were standing 2 meters behind him LOL odd though, i did even warn the guy that being chucked out by me would be the least of his worries if he were to kick off inside the pub, trouble is some people don't listen. Suppose he was lucky that 3 cops were standing outside that stopped him from visiting the QMC for the night.
                          Makes me mad how some people can't behave even on a xmas eve...... cos we trouble that night too
                          3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Chuff me. That's a beast of a boat.
                            Check out boats 4 sale...

Now, if I sell the house... wonder if the missus would understand...

Comment

Check out boats 4 sale...

Now, if I sell the house... wonder if the missus would understand...
                              LOL
                              3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Gotta be some kind of thrashy type Nirvana inspired 'music to wreck diffs to'
                                I find that 'highway to hell ' at full volume is good for mud plugging.......
                                .............and speaking of finding long missed albums i just found Animalize by KISS
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X