I've joined the club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AuldNick
    That other Argyle toerag stay anywhere near you?
    Hey AuldNick you coming to play in the woods as well??? It's at Minard again.
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
      Lochgilphead is home so hooking up sounds fun! I'm a newbie to off road and I've bought the surf for shooting/fishing. I've found my Kangoo just doesn't get me there!

Let me have some dates and I'll see how I'm fixed. It'd be good to meet another surf owner in the area. (I've seen the odd one in Lochgilphead so there's others around.)

cheers,

Dave
      Sent you a private message Dave. Zedster stays up your way as well, can't remember what year his surf is for you to look out for it Another one of those over powered 3lt jobs .

Comment

Jeeezzz. This could almost be a Scottish mini meet if this carrys on!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
          Hey AuldNick you coming to play in the woods as well??? It's at Minard again.

Not this weekend, shooting tomoz then party time Sunday - Thursday

Comment

Not this weekend, shooting tomoz then party time Sunday - Thursday

It's not until the end of Jan

Comment

In that case I might just make it as long as it dont conflict with my shooting days

Gimme some dates.

Comment

The wheels on your Surf look the same as mine. I had the same problem in that there was no adapter to get the locking nuts off. You may have to resign yourself to getting some new one and use a slightly undersize socket, hammered on to remove them. This worked for me. I refurbished my wheels, painting the centres grey to match the lower half of the body and replaced all of the screws just inside of the rim. I think there were about 32 on each wheel. If it helps there are extended nuts available and these have a star recess to undo them as the outside is cylindrical and they do not mark the wheels when removing them as a conventional socket might. Let me know if you are interested in these and I will look up the name of the supplier who is an importer of wheels based around Tilbury docks. I'm sure they will mail order.

Comment

Cheers Beaufighter for the info. I'm not one for looks (look at the mugshot <-----) so was replacing the bolts around the rims safety or appearance?

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

In that case I might just make it as long as it dont conflict with my shooting days

Gimme some dates.
                    27th and 28th Jan,

Here's a link............

http://www.landrovernet.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=78958

Comment

Working...
                    X