No announcement yet.

What can I do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait till tommorrow morn when his 'flock' are all inside the church . Baracade the doors and burn the lot down .

Oh , by the way . Happy Christmas .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Jesus Christ
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Wait till tommorrow morn when his 'flock' are all inside the church . Baracade the doors and burn the lot down .

Oh , by the way . Happy Christmas .
        Typical bl00dy insurance salesman!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

hey, you need the help of a certain young man! think he lives next door to me actually!
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

and peace shall rain all over the earth, goodwill to all men.....unless you wear a dog collar and are a pain in the .....
            How about taking a boom box into the morning service to-morrow and letting him and all the others hear what you like...how about 'I am the anti Christ'
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

play this!
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Well I must say I'm taken aback, even overwhelmed by the support from you guys!!
                I was in two minds on wether to ask for advice in fear of being slated as some sort of killjoy heathen.

I did admittedly have some fun last year - when he first re-started playing his bells at service time (re-started -as they had been turned off years ago as people complained then about them going off at non service times!!!!)
                It was a saturday evening mass - and the bells continued for over half a hour.
                As i was rudely awaken from my slumber, again, (been on nightshift) I changed my anger into neighbourly concern, and rang 999.
                I told the operator I thought the vicar was in mortal danger / under duress / had fallen and hurt himself - as the bells had been playing for so long. I thought he was trying to signal for help.
                I can imagine his face when four police officers turned up (blues and twos) in the church car park and burst into his service to assist!!! hehehehehehe.

I think I will wait until after xmas day then complain officially as the bells go off every day at 09.55hrs regardless of if there is a service or not.
                I have been tempted to burn tyres in my garden when summer weddings are on but do not want to offend the happy couple -just annoy the kiddie fiddleing (allegedly) to$$er.

It's strange how so many great wars are started by religion!!
                Last edited by jaky cakes; 24 December 2006, 21:32.
                Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Working...
                X