PROSTESTER ADVOCATING CRIMINAL DAMAGE TO 4X4's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angusglover
    If he was to throw mud onmy truck, I would be sorely tempted to introduce him to my foot as it went up his sorry ass...dumbass tw@t...
    You mean like this ?

And yup, I really have got one to cover just about every occasion.

Comment

im in bristol over xmas,gonna see the inlaws,anyone so much as touches me surf,ill spread their nose over their head and see how they like that,to$$ers.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        im in bristol over xmas,gonna see the inlaws,anyone so much as touches me surf,ill spread their nose over their head and see how they like that,to$$ers.
        Yours ain't technically or mechanically a 4x4 anymore.
        Last edited by MattF; 21 December 2006, 21:57.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          Yours ain't technically a 4x4 anymore.
          no but it is a gas guzzler mwhaaaaaaa.ill chain the fu**er on the front bumper and take him on a joy ride.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            no but it is a gas guzzler mwhaaaaaaa.ill chain the fu**er on the front bumper and take him on a joy ride.
            Here's one for you, BTW :

I'd love to see their faces if they ever had the temerity to try anything with
            Surfenstein. They'd be grey haired before the hour was out.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Here's one for you, BTW :

I'd love to see their faces if they ever had the temerity to try anything with
              Surfenstein. They'd be grey haired before the hour was out.
              id rip them a new a$$hole.btw thanks for the smilie matt.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Ultimately everybody is anti-something, whether it be smoking, hunting, drinking, rambling, 3rd gens, wearing fur, misuse of apostrophes, fishing and so on and on. These people no doubt mean well, they just happen to be a bit silly and a bit misguided. As long as they,re not chucking rocks or paint stripper, I would not personally give a stuff if they threw mud at my Surf. Mud ( unlike T cut )washes off. So let them have their poorly attended silly , pointless protest.
                Its not the wooly minded, unemployable mature student types who will be the real problem, ( and just for note, she will probably be studying something really useful like aromatherapy or feng-shui at a cruddy 2nd rate tech college but thinks mature student makes her sound like a potential MBA).
                The problems will come fom the rent a mob who generally find a way to these things so they can put in a few "windaes" ( jockinese for windows) and generally cause mayhem.
                The fact that these antis exist makes owning a 4x4 just that bit more pleasureable, so be grateful

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                  all the above, but also when they chuck more mud on the surfs, we all chuck hot soapy water onto them, because bullsh1te stinks, and we don't want to smell any more sh1te in our city centres.

useless feckin idiots.
                  Waddya mean
                  ( put mud on me Truck) Got news for them Idiots, It ain't bin cleaned since Norfolk, or SSRTS & probably some still on from Salisbury in May this Year.

There's always a Payback .... They just can't see ya Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                    I would not personally give a stuff if they threw mud at my Surf. Mud ( unlike T cut )washes off. So let them have their poorly attended silly , pointless protest.
                    The fact it washes off is irrelevant. The simple point is what makes these
                    dildo's think they can vandalise other peoples property with impunity. They
                    deserve a damned good f'ing kicking, pure and simple, the sad, workshy f'cks.

Comment

if mud comes offroading i love it!!, if some dickhead throws mud on my truck thats a different story if i caught someone lets just say hes face will be in that bucket
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                        if mud comes offroading i love it!!, if some dickhead throws mud on my truck thats a different story if i caught someone lets just say hes face will be in that bucket
                        or wearing that bucket..
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                          or wearing that bucket..
                          hey richard did you know its possible to fit a human body in a bucket ,, only a few cuts needed
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            Originally Posted by joker??
                            'if mud comes offroading i love it!!, if some dickhead throws mud on my truck thats a different story if i caught someone lets just say hes face will be in that bucket' or wearing that bucket..
                            Almost, it would be a new balaclava

Hmmmmm we could make them a new cricket box using a thimble !!!!

Trev
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I vote we start a new group, " The alliance against cyclists and tree huggers"

and stage a protest in bristol by burning lots of redex at full throttle in the town square ( pedestrian pricinct I hope).

I don,t drive on the pavement so don't walk in the road.
                              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

We should find out where this twerp lives and all go and park outside his house and dare him to come out with a bucket!!!!

We could do drag racing (in a surf lolol) outside his house then keep ringing his doorbell asking to use his toilet!!!

hahaha
                                [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Comment

Working...
                                X