No announcement yet.

PROSTESTER ADVOCATING CRIMINAL DAMAGE TO 4X4's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was blocked from getting into the rugby club a while back to set up a Westlife concert... the tour promoter made a quick call and had the land rover towed away!!

bristol hates 4x4's!!... i was happy to sit outside on the road and get paid till it moved!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dawson
      1) Find Date of protest in Bristol
      2) Organise a play day the same morning
      3) Park in center of Bristol with mud from play day still on the Surfs
      4) Sit back and watch with amusement as they try and make our Surfs even dirtier!

I like the sound of this idea, I'll be up for going to Bristol for a funday and meet this crazy
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

just wrote a email ranting on to this david rose asking if he is going to target 4x4 full of builders, i hope he does, my freind whos a builder, lives in the city centre of bristol he drives a surf, he's 6 foot 2 built like a brick s##t house and has a temper on him, would it be justice if he bumps in to him.
        colin

Comment

Hi l dont think they would find anywhere to throw mud on my surf its always covered in MUD.
          Last edited by Hilux; 24 December 2006, 20:31.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

These idiots can thank their lucky stars that they live in England. In my home country South Africa they would already been in hospital that is if they survived the shooting.

Comment

Its them CHELSEA TRACTOR TYPES that give us a bad name.
              ooooh I need a 4X4 to take my 6 year old to school WHY!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

If they can find a clean bit on mine they are welcome to sling a bit of mud

Comment

Working...
                X