avensis is crashed in t bone accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avensis is crashed in t bone accident

Some git in an x5 came out of a junction in Blaydon Newcastle and smashed into the avensis broadside. I saw him coming and floored it and he took out the rear corner hitting the wheel square on and demolishing the wheelarch and rear door and altering the suspension geometry. At least I got the drivers door out of the way!

HE WAS ON THE PHONE. I saw him throw it on the floor clear as day as the car span to face him. wa@&*^%

Then its off to hospital for the next steroid injection (scheduled) in the elbow just to finish off a real nice day.

Feel a stiff neck coming on.......

I used to have a surf me!

Hope you weren't too badly hurt

Did you tell plod about the neck injury and the muppet on the phone ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
      Some git in an x5 came out of a junction in Blaydon Newcastle and smashed into the avensis broadside. I saw him coming and floored it and he took out the rear corner hitting the wheel square on and demolishing the wheelarch and rear door and altering the suspension geometry. At least I got the drivers door out of the way!

HE WAS ON THE PHONE. I saw him throw it on the floor clear as day as the car span to face him. wa@&*^%

Then its off to hospital for the next steroid injection (scheduled) in the elbow just to finish off a real nice day.

At least your ok that's the main thing

the police should be able to get the time from his phone to prove that he was on it if he tries to deny he was using it
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        Hope you weren't too badly hurt

Did you tell plod about the neck injury and the muppet on the phone ?

Trev

Nahh,

Im fine thanx, Avensis is a well made vehicle although this one is now a bit sh a gged. all the miles I do its always when not if , unfortunately........

Yes, reported to the insurance and plod, he did deny phone of course but accepted blame. Then when I gave him a flea in his ear he said "who do you think you are talking to" I explained I thought I was talking to a dick in an x5 who could not drive and, if he had alternative identification he ought to produce it.

Sadly, that car had until the 31st Jan to run to retirement and replacement with the Prius. Some poor punter will get it from a car supermarket with full service history, one carefull owner and a half ton of filler.

Al.
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Nahh,

Im fine thanx, Avensis is a well made vehicle although this one is now a bit sh a gged. all the miles I do its always when not if , unfortunately........

Yes, reported to the insurance and plod, he did deny phone of course but accepted blame. Then when I gave him a flea in his ear he said "who do you think you are talking to" I explained I thought I was talking to a dick in an x5 who could not drive and, if he had alternative identification he ought to produce it.

Sadly, that car had until the 31st Jan to run to retirement and replacement with the Prius. Some poor punter will get it from a car supermarket with full service history, one carefull owner and a half ton of filler.

Al.
          Sorry to hear bout ya Woes Al, Speedy recovery M8ty

There's always a Payback..... Lets hope he can't see it Comin!!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Nahh,

Al.
            Nail the b*stard to the wall Al! Make sure the coppers are fully aware that he was on the phone and press to prosecute him for DWDCA. Would serve the tw*t right for driving an X5!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

sorry to hear that al,glad your ok.if it was me i would of $$$$ted him.dont know how people keep ther cool in a situation like that.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Nearly had something similar on Sunday. Came off the eastbound M4 at J19 for the M32. Going round under the M-way to join the M32 some muppet came down the outside lane of the westbound off ramp in a Focus and nearly planted it in the side of the wife's Corsa. I had to swerve to avoid him and my misses gave him a right tongue lashing (unfortunately he couldn't hear it though). Pity I wasn't in the Surf as I wouldn't have bothered to swerve and would have taken his front right off.

Then just to cap it all on the way back to Cheltenham between M5 J12 and J11A we had something hit the front of the car whilst doing about 75. Almighty bang. It hit the front of the bonnet and the windscreen. The wife thought it might have been something dropped of a car in front but I think it might have been an owl or a bat as whatever it was put a dent and scratches on the bonnet but didn't break the screen. Local Vauxhaul dealer reckons about £400 to fix it so it might well be an insurance job.
                Last edited by Tallyman; 20 December 2006, 00:07.
                Mike G

Comment

sorry to hear about your accident ,hope your sore neck dont give you to much gyp
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

you should have beaten his head into a sharp piece of your wreckage.

pricks like this bloke add weight to the anti 4x4 mob with the tag line that drivers of 4x4's are less likely to see smaller cars and what not.

did you get all his details? tell us his address, we'll organise a good old fashioned hanging!
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

[QUOTE=logey79]

pricks like this bloke add weight to the anti 4x4 mob with the tag line that drivers of 4x4's are less likely to see smaller cars and what not.

Quote=Worst of all these pricks like this bloke is they probably don't give a FCUK

There's always a Payback.... You just hope he gets his !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

thats true.

once its no longer seen as trendy to have a 4x4, pricks like this fcuking bloke will go back to their little bmw's mercs and jags...which of course are perfectly acceptable cars. they don't guzzle the gas do they? not feckin much!
                        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                          thats true.

once its no longer seen as trendy to have a 4x4, pricks like this fcuking bloke will go back to their little bmw's mercs and jags...which of course are perfectly acceptable cars. they don't guzzle the gas do they? not feckin much!
                          That's Ok as long as they don't price them outta the market & they Drive wiv out any Insurance & cause more carnage !!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always a Payback.... Y should I have to pay for it ????
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

I think they've just found a few thousand nobwipes over the last few weeks
                            and given them vehicles to cause havoc on the roads. Either that, or people
                            have generally turned even more ignorant and useless at driving this month.
                            I've got that sick of people trying to push through, pull out or swerve in some
                            dangerous fashion, the bull bars are finally finding a use. They won't learn, so
                            may as well make them think twice. Nobody's lost vehicle parts yet, but a prat
                            whom tried pushing through yesterday almost did when I refused to move over
                            for him. Like I'm really going to kerb the wheels for some obnoxious, impatient
                            dickhead. Erm, no.

Comment

Aye!!!! Once many moons ago i had a BMW but no more. Lovely car just seems to me that only ar^e H0les drive em now... Shame. Make sure you get him on that phone thing..... otherwise he'll do it again and next time it might be a kiddie he smacks not a car!!!

Did the X5 bend much????

Best of luck and get well soon..

Comment

Working...
                              X