No announcement yet.

avensis is crashed in t bone accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what an @rse in the X5, good that you are ok and it wasnt a surf that got t-boned,
    people will continue to use mobiles driving until the penaltys get increased
    hope the police can prove he was on the darn phone,

but PLEASE dont claim for injury if thats not the case! - it pushes all our premiums up with muppets doing this all the time for short-term gain/greed
    and regulary read about people doing it on here....
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      I think they've just found a few thousand nobwipes over the last few weeks
      and given them vehicles to cause havoc on the roads. Either that, or people
      have generally turned even more ignorant and useless at driving this month.
      I've got that sick of people trying to push through, pull out or swerve in some
      dangerous fashion, the bull bars are finally finding a use. They won't learn, so
      may as well make them think twice. Nobody's lost vehicle parts yet, but a prat
      whom tried pushing through yesterday almost did when I refused to move over
      for him. Like I'm really going to kerb the wheels for some obnoxious, impatient
      dickhead. Erm, no.
      I generally find I have the same problem.... it must be a yorkshire thing?
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
        I generally find I have the same problem.... it must be a yorkshire thing?
        No, unfortunately it isn't We have exactly the same species of @rsehole in the Southeast.

Just had a black-building power cut and lost 2 hours work. Yes, I know I should have saved it as I was going along

Grumpy? Moi?
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Seen one or two dodgy happenings on the roads the last week or so.

My guess - Christmas drinks, and the drink-drive message not getting through.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            I think they've just found a few thousand nobwipes over the last few weeks
            and given them vehicles to cause havoc on the roads. Either that, or people
            have generally turned even more ignorant and useless at driving this month.
            I've got that sick of people trying to push through, pull out or swerve in some
            dangerous fashion, the bull bars are finally finding a use. They won't learn, so
            may as well make them think twice. Nobody's lost vehicle parts yet, but a prat
            whom tried pushing through yesterday almost did when I refused to move over
            for him. Like I'm really going to kerb the wheels for some obnoxious, impatient
            dickhead. Erm, no.

Hahahahahahaha!!!............. .....nobwipe

Comment

CPS are talking about upgrading the use of mobile phones whilst driving to an offence on dangerous driving, and that can carry a spell in the slammer. In this case it's just a shame that they are still just talking about it If he could afford an X5 why cant he buy a blue tooth for his lugs, $$$$$$. Never mind at least your O.K and still in one piece, but think I'd make the most of the stiff neck.

Spoggle

Comment

[QUOTE=Toylux]Aye!!!! Once many moons ago i had a BMW but no more. Lovely car just seems to me that only ar^e H0les drive em now... Shame. Make sure you get him on that phone thing..... otherwise he'll do it again and next time it might be a kiddie he smacks not a car!!!

Oh my God. I live in Blaydon (scene of the accident), I drive a 4X4 (my Surf) and I drive a BMW! Judging by recent comments it doesn't look as if I would win a popularity contest at the moment.
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Hahahahahahaha!!!............. .....nobwipe

I assume that's not an expression out your way as well then?

Comment

All forms filled in, well and truly fingered the p r i c k for being on the phone. Its up to the powers that be now.

Will let you folks know what happens.

Al.
                    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
                    X