B&Q Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&Q Again

Just been down to B&Q Lakeside and another amusing experience I feel I need to share. Needing a spindle sander, I thought that I would call at the warehouse to see what they had. Looking around and not seeing any I asked one of the assistants if this was something they stocked. His reply, "yes we do" and then began sorting around the array of palm and hand held belt sanders. After a couple of minutes I asked if he actually knew what one of these was as going by the size of boxes he was sorting out there was no way one would be inside. His reply "have you seen the new nail gun in the other isles it will drive in a six in nail". I asked if it was a Paslode as I already had a couple of these. The reply "No a nail gun" Doh!!

I reminded him that I was actually in to buy a spindle sander. "his reply "what's sort of sander is this then?"

Back to the trade catalogues!

Anyway, on a positive note if anyone is interested B&Q are selling about 45 lenghts of pale grey gutter for a total of £10. Normally they retail this for £11.98 a length. An absolute bargain for someone. I would have had it but can't get my back window down.

I got banned from there last week.
    Some fool in an orange apron asked me if I wanted decking. Luckily I got the first punch in!

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
      Just been down to B&Q Lakeside and another amusing experience I feel I need to share. Needing a spindle sander, I thought that I would call at the warehouse to see what they had. Looking around and not seeing any I asked one of the assistants if this was something they stocked. His reply, "yes we do" and then began sorting around the array of palm and hand held belt sanders. After a couple of minutes I asked if he actually knew what one of these was as going by the size of boxes he was sorting out there was no way one would be inside. His reply "have you seen the new nail gun in the other isles it will drive in a six in nail". I asked if it was a Paslode as I already had a couple of these. The reply "No a nail gun" Doh!!

I reminded him that I was actually in to buy a spindle sander. "his reply "what's sort of sander is this then?"

Back to the trade catalogues!

Anyway, on a positive note if anyone is interested B&Q are selling about 45 lenghts of pale grey gutter for a total of £10. Normally they retail this for £11.98 a length. An absolute bargain for someone. I would have had it but can't get my back window down.

sounds about right for b u m s and q u i m s. they are all useless.
      I was daft enough to venture into a homebase for strip lights recently. I will say no more..............
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hornet
        I got banned from there last week.
        Some fool in an orange apron asked me if I wanted decking. Luckily I got the first punch in!
        Thats proper bo M8
        a tell thee
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
        X