X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starship troopers

What a pile of pimply shoite!

What is this? Cr@p movie week?

Today, this dross, yesterday 'The Core'. Hey, so the earths core stops spinning and birds crash. The day before, 'Twister'. Storms that can pick up artics, but not small pastic balls of the ground. Oh purrrlease!!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

you are watching the wrong stuff.... i watched hogfather, and now i am smiling for no apparent reason. apart from the sloes of course...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

That gin still going then Charlie?

I like Starship Troopers. For an hour it's unbearable, then everyone gets their t1ts out and things start exploding. If only work was like that.

Comment

How can you say that about Starship Troopers? It's a classic post-modernist critique of mans aggersive tendancies & our inability to even attempt to understand other cultures. In a brilliant foresight into the nature of warfare, the director has managed to predict the debacle of the Iraq conflict & the futility of relying on dubious inteligence & acting thereon.

But more to the point, Diz has got great tits!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
          That gin still going then Charlie?

I like Starship Troopers. For an hour it's unbearable, then everyone gets their t1ts out and things start exploding. If only work was like that.
          Apart from the t1ts, my work IS like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fraser
            How can you say that about Starship Troopers? It's a classic post-modernist critique of mans aggersive tendancies & our inability to even attempt to understand other cultures. In a brilliant foresight into the nature of warfare, the director has managed to predict the debacle of the Iraq conflict & the futility of relying on dubious inteligence & acting thereon.

Oh cool, you're allowed to say tits on here. I'm going to add that to dildo, arse, bugger and whore as words that get through.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fraser

Funny you should say that!

I was saying to the missus how it was typical of the Yanks.

"Hey, there's a planet full of creatures we dont understand who if we leave them alone dont affect us! Lets go and convert them to our way of life or blow 'em up!"

Comment

Oh cool, you're allowed to say tits on here. I'm going to add that to dildo, arse, bugger and whore as words that get through.
                You can say dickhead as well.

Comment

I thought Amelie was very good on sunday evening!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    I thought Amelie was very good on sunday evening!
                    The french waitress?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                      The french waitress?

Yup.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211915/

Comment

i find that $$$$ face, $$$$head, $$$$y chops and $$$$ $$$$$$$ are all banned.

Last edited by andrewlee31; 19 December 2006, 08:54.
                        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

You ungreatful load of @@@@@@!!

Well that did not get through eather... Ho $$$$!

Anway, I don't know what you all are moaning about, at least you have a TV and it's in English. We have not nothing, no nothing not to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by normski26
                            Well that did not get through eather... Ho $$$$!

Anway, I don't know what you all are moaning about, at least you have a TV and it's in English. We have not nothing, no nothing not to watch.
                            But I thought that Bulgaria was were all the rip off DVD's came from?
                            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

LOL
                              3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Working...
                              X