Wii anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii anyone ?

Anyone bought/tried out these new games consol . Me and Tam are on our own this Christmas and I thought we might buy one for us and fancy throwing the wand thing through the tv screen for 2 days .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

watch the wrist straps on em, or you WILL be throwing the thing at the screen !!!!!

Yep there is a problem !!!!!!

Some interesting reading !

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Anyone bought/tried out these new games consol . Me and Tam are on our own this Christmas and I thought we might buy one for us and fancy throwing the wand thing through the tv screen for 2 days .
      me and val were thinking of getting one but would like to try it first ,
      apart from the straps its meant to be real good,

plus i need the exercise , well not really me but im to much of a gentleman to say val does
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

From what I hear, you'll have a job getting one now. Sold out pretty much everywhere.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Got my 16yo one and I must say it's great fun to play and watch others whilst there playing. It even has a fitness programme on it to check your fitness and see if you improve over time (not that the 16yo plays that !) only got two game so far one the sports one which is just brill and some shot um up game (which you can shot gangster stile with the Uzi on its side). The sports game has different sports to play from golf to boxing which is just so much fun to play. Anyway I'd would say as a non game player this is the best thing since sliced bread......

Comment

Tried one at the Albert Hall the other week when the tennis was on. They had it as a demo. Played Pat Cash (the real one), he beat me straight sets!!!! I'd like to have a go at a shoot & slash em up game though.
            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

I don't know!!! You young un's these days, Christmas on your own and you want to play VIDEO GAMES !!!!
              Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

waiting for woolies to get them in put name down, WHOOOOO!!!PEEEEEE

Comment

just bought the other half one, off eblag. i had one pre ordered from game, and they lost my preorder, said i'd already picked it up and then refunded my deposit.

me thinks someone in the shop had that and whacked it on ebay. last of my money they ever see.

paid 255 on ebay for one with an extra game, prices on there are falling now. but i promised her one for xmas since july when i ordered one.

game customer services won't even talk to me....

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

woolies said they will get them in tomorrow
                    mind you the way my lucks going ...............
                    £179 sports game +1 controller

Comment

Thought I would be lucky to get one after looking around . I will try Woolies then if they are getting them in tommorrow .
                      Boiler playing up now so may have no heating or hot water over Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                        Thought I would be lucky to get one after looking around . I will try Woolies then if they are getting them in tommorrow .
                        Boiler playing up now so may have no heating or hot water over Christmas
                        But will she still cook christmas dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
                          But will she still cook christmas dinner?
                          I'll do the cooking Vagrant style

http://www.the-vagrants.co.uk/vagrants.jpg

Comment

So Drum sticks then!

Comment

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                              X