Toyota Don't like surfs......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Don't like surfs......

The misses thought it would be a nice idea to take my surf into the garage to see if she could get any of the broken bits sorted as a surprise christmas present. She took the motor to a Toyota dealer and asked them to have a quick scoobie, I was a little bit taken aback by what the Toyota employee said to her (and I quote) "eugh, that's an import, they shouldn't even be in this country". Er.......

Just to ensure our customer satisfaction was complete he didn't answer any of her questions and just kept telling her over and over again that they charge £89ph excluding VAT!!!

Won't be going there again then. Muppets.

Toll House ?

I just got a delightful letter from their horsham branch - complimentary membership of their Accident Aftercare

So getting your recall done is an excuse for spam from the main squealer

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yeah it was the Gatwick branch.
      You would have thought that they would want people to spend their money with them rather than being obnoxious and unhelpful, or am I just being old fashioned??

Comment

If you have a towbar fitted, remove your licence plates and go and reverse up to their showroom window, wait for the thud, bang, shatter' then drive off .

T*ssers!

Comment

Originally posted by Nellington
          Yeah it was the Gatwick branch.
          You would have thought that they would want people to spend their money with them rather than being obnoxious and unhelpful, or am I just being old fashioned??
          When I needed the recall doing I considered Gatwick, but then thought the Horsham branch was near a regular run so went there.

Horsham didn't seem that impressed when a grubby veg burning Hippo turned up

TRev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Funny but I've never had any problems with Brooklyn Toyota in Cheltenham. In fact I think one of their employees has a Surf (or could be a 4Runner). They are always helpful. Must be unusual
            Mike G

Comment

I would report that to their head office...

Bad publicity is not good for the brand... After all, it is a Toyota product and one of their better ones...

Comment

The misses thought it would be a nice idea to take my surf into the garage to see if she could get any of the broken bits sorted as a surprise christmas present. She took the motor to a Toyota dealer and asked them to have a quick scoobie, I was a little bit taken aback by what the Toyota employee said to her (and I quote) "eugh, that's an import, they shouldn't even be in this country". Er.......

Just to ensure our customer satisfaction was complete he didn't answer any of her questions and just kept telling her over and over again that they charge £89ph excluding VAT!!!

You didn't card em by any chance then ?
                Otherwise they mighta known were here to stay
                hahaha $$$$$$ MOORONS

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin!!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

All I get from my local dealership is " we don't do imports"

But arn't all toyota's imports, or are they the last of the great british motor industry??

PS. still got trouble with the surf, see "surfs up"thread.
                  Ta!
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Then get your goodself to see Dr. Angle Grinder... he can fix anything surf related... and get your grin back...

Comment

Terrible!

They're not all the same though. Brooklyn Worcester did my recall. None of the fancy pressies but no mucking about, pleasant courteous service and job done in a couple of hours.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                        Then get your goodself to see Dr. Angle Grinder... he can fix anything surf related... and get your grin back...

Dr Who?
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

The dealer at Barnsley is always helpful. They never say anything regarding it
                          being an import, and they make no fuss of ordering parts for one. Can't fault
                          our local dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                            Dr Who?
                            no,no, no, doctor angle grinder!
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              no,no, no, doctor angle grinder!
                              Though Dr Who's sonic screwdriver would be just as effective as a 14mm spanner and a hammer.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X