@MattF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
    When is the new 3rd Gen being delivered then?
    i know nowt about hairspray/curlers, don't watch footballers wives, couldn't name the x-factor, big brother contestants and have intentions to be going offroad asap.

so, it's another cheap and nasty old surf made of metal...an early 2nd gen this time round!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      i know nowt about hairspray/curlers, don't watch footballers wives, couldn't name the x-factor, big brother contestants and have intentions to be going offroad asap.

so, it's another cheap and nasty old surf made of metal...an early 2nd gen this time round!
      You could have waited till i was around to join in the fun

Lets see the info then as you now bend over for bowie
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        You could have waited till i was around to join in the fun

Lets see the info then as you now bend over for bowie
        i guess it's a case of "careful what you say" biting back at me, and well deserved i guess!

details to follow by no later than wenesday night if all goes to plan!

Comment

Why've you decided to call it a day with it? Didn't sound too bad.

Comment

i guess it's a case of "careful what you say" biting back at me, and well deserved i guess!

details to follow by no later than wenesday night if all goes to plan!

Did you think i would let you forget it...........
            Bummer about the first gen but at least you will be out and about in this one
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Why've you decided to call it a day with it? Didn't sound too bad.
              not case of mot problem...this is a new can't go, won't go problem, which is the final straw. i went to start the old girl sunday morning and 'hello' noises i didn't want to hear, followed by pre heat system shut down...checked fuses etc all ok.

but i've had nothing but BS with it and am now sick of looking at it, so i'll pass it onto someone else.

i doubt it's far from being perfectly reliable but i'll go completely mental if i have to do/spend any more on it!

sometimes you just got to walk away...or you'll be walking back with a box of swans and a jerry full of firestarter!

(there you go...a prodigy link...get ye to pop thread!)

Comment

not case of mot problem...this is a new can't go, won't go problem, which is the final straw. i went to start the old girl sunday morning and 'hello' noises i didn't want to hear, followed by pre heat system shut down...checked fuses etc all ok.

but i've had nothing but BS with it and am now sick of looking at it, so i'll pass it onto someone else.

i doubt it's far from being perfectly reliable but i'll go completely mental if i have to do/spend any more on it!

sometimes you just got to walk away...or you'll be walking back with a box of swans and a jerry full of firestarter!

(there you go...a prodigy link...get ye to pop thread!)
                Ok so you have thrown your first gen dummy .......
                .......Don't think that a second gen will be any easier , As i spend alot of time under my bonnet too

BTW can do you a copy of bowies hits for your cd player if you want
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  BTW can do you a copy of bowies hits for your cd player if you want
                  I love Bowie as it goes...so what's next.

will i start looking at shoes for their style and not the price tag?

Comment

I love Bowie as it goes..

Do you now ...........Anything else you going to let slip
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Even though I keep telling the wife you'll be in love with it again a week from
                      now, , she's insisting that I casually ask if, when and how much? Women.

Comment

Details Logey Details....................... ......
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

well, it's all been done. i now have a 2nd gen! and i've done myself no favours i kknow, coz it's another 2.4!

but it do look pretty! parked next to the 1st gen at the moment looks like his and hers motors!

it was too cheap to let go, and is a manual, same as the 1st gen. i know the auto's are very good, but i prefer manuals. i still try to kick through the body of motors and change gear when i drive autos, especially after a long drive coming off a motorway and go to drop down a gear! very embarassing at times!

anyhow, details: gold (my brother laughed at it, but it was the first thing that really got me about it was the colour, i love it!)

bog standard...it needs lifting asap.

whats this suspension button thingy for? (kidding, don't shoot!)

electric sunroof that works! i'll never use it though!

i'll post some pics tommorow night.

Comment

well, it's all been done. i now have a 2nd gen! and i've done myself no favours i kknow, coz it's another 2.4!

but it do look pretty! parked next to the 1st gen at the moment looks like his and hers motors!

it was too cheap to let go, and is a manual, same as the 1st gen. i know the auto's are very good, but i prefer manuals. i still try to kick through the body of motors and change gear when i drive autos, especially after a long drive coming off a motorway and go to drop down a gear! very embarassing at times!

anyhow, details: gold (my brother laughed at it, but it was the first thing that really got me about it was the colour, i love it!)

bog standard...it needs lifting asap.

whats this suspension button thingy for? (kidding, don't shoot!)

electric sunroof that works! i'll never use it though!

i'll post some pics tommorow night.

Gold???

Comment

Yep, think i'm gonna get the mick taken for a long time coz of the colour, so far my brother said it don't look right, but i really like it!

Comment

Yep, think i'm gonna get the mick taken for a long time coz of the colour, so far my brother said it don't look right, but i really like it!
                                Dont think I've ever seen a gold one - very Swiss Tony!
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X