@MattF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Dont think I've ever seen a gold one - very Swiss Tony!

Crimper!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Crimper!
      Could it be the first of the 'hairdresser' 2nd gens?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i'll find the pictures...give me a few minutes...then you can start the laughing!

but it'll not change my mind, like i say, i'm obviously ill because the colour is what hooked me initially!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

here we are!

so...am i in need of help?

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            i'll find the pictures...give me a few minutes...then you can start the laughing!

but it'll not change my mind, like i say, i'm obviously ill because the colour is what hooked me initially!
            A quick google brings up 'The Toyota Surf 2nd Gen Toni & Guy special edition'
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

it's old enough to still look the bees matey! what's toni and guy anyway?

Comment

gold? thats beige...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

bad lighting...i'll take a few snaps tommorrow if i can figure out how the camera on my phone works!

Comment

it's old enough to still look the bees matey! what's toni and guy anyway?
                    Google it.

That colour looks OK better than white.

Comment

just been told it looks like a domesticated version of the 1st gen!

FOR SALE: 1 gold 2nd gen surf....

Comment

just been told it looks like a domesticated version of the 1st gen!
                        And you expected what, exactly? 1st to 2nd gen to 3rd gen is the same
                        scenario. Dog hard to hard to poof. Hate to say this, but I actually quite
                        like that colour. At least it's not silver or white. Some bull bars, a lift and
                        some other bits, and it'll be just as hard looking, (almost), as the first gen.

Comment

All that come to mind is ziggy stardust would be proud of that colour ...............
                          Just dont get a third gen next or you will have to change your name to Julian
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                            All that come to mind is ziggy stardust would be proud of that colour ...............
                            Just dont get a third gen next or you will have to change your name to Julian

Comment

One word :

TRAITOR
                              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                                One word :

TRAITOR
                                i felt really bad last night when i pulled up alongside the 1st gen...

...but, tonight, i had a minor emergency call from a regular customer of ours who'd left his passport at home and had only 2 hours to get it to him, my dad was fully booked and could do nothing, and my cab currently has no rear bumper/lights on it until tommorrow (if i don't dawdle!). and i had to rush to alton, pick up his passport from his rather tasty mrs, then up to heathrow.

so being able to jump in my new surf, turn the key and go, without the feeling of will i/won't i make it without calamity was bliss.

i would love to be able to keep the 1st gen and get it sorted too, but i simply don't have the space. i've got 4 motors out the back of my parents house, and my dad is fed up that i've already nicked one of his garages to park a spares/repair job in!

Comment

Working...
                                X