X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good old Tesco

Seen this ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev
    <cynical> Ooooh bully for Tesco. </cynical>

Trouble is, the media will get hold of this and the story will be that big mega-industry fuel companies will take the credit for 'bio fuels' like the cynical sh1ts they are.

There wont be any mention of the ordinary Joes who are have been using (or trying to use in the face of ridiculous taxation) bio for a long time.

It will be the big fuel companies who get the tax breaks, not the little guy, and it makes me sick!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      <cynical> Ooooh bully for Tesco. </cynical>

Trouble is, the media will get hold of this and the story will be that big mega-industry fuel companies will take the credit for 'bio fuels' like the cynical sh1ts they are.

There wont be any mention of the ordinary Joes who are have been using (or trying to use in the face of ridiculous taxation) bio for a long time.

It will be the big fuel companies who get the tax breaks, not the little guy, and it makes me sick!
      Here Here

Comment

does this mean they are going to start selling the stuff at the pump too?
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          does this mean they are going to start selling the stuff at the pump too?
          Probably not
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            Must be a couuple O' weeks now when I first informed Richard (Stormforce) Tesco was doing 15 litre drums of Veg oil @ under £8 & they (Tesco) intended to run their fleet on BioDiesel, delivering the stuff but there were no plans in the pipeline to sell it at the Pumps Yet..........

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
              Must be a couuple O' weeks now when I first informed Richard (Stormforce) Tesco was doing 15 litre drums of Veg oil @ under £8 & they (Tesco) intended to run their fleet on BioDiesel, delivering the stuff but there were no plans in the pipeline to sell it at the Pumps Yet..........

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it !!!!
              Yea i forgot to reply about that Pete.I went to both our local tesco's and neither of them were selling it in that size and was'nt going to either
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I'm always looking at the size, price of it in Tesco's and Asda, never seen any 20lt drums though, biggest they do is 3lt, was going to see how much they sell it for in a chinese and indian wholesalers in town, i think they mostly use corn oil though and thought i read somewhere it tends to "gum" up a bit and judgeing by the state of some of the less accessable surfaces in the resturants i've worked in i can believe it, you actually stick to it, disgusting!
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  Yea i forgot to reply about that Pete.I went to both our local tesco's and neither of them were selling it in that size and was'nt going to either
                  Trouble with going to Tesco's is it's a pain in the ar$e unless ya doing other shopping, Bedlum even !!!!!
                  I don't get em as I can't lift em, I get the wife too.........
                  If ya want a couple let me know & I'll check em out & bring em to Salisbury
                  28th

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see em Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Trouble with going to Tesco's is it's a pain in the ar$e unless ya doing other shopping, Bedlum even !!!!!
                    I don't get em as I can't lift em, I get the wife too.........
                    If ya want a couple let me know & I'll check em out & bring em to Salisbury
                    28th

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see em Comin !!!!

Thanks Pete.If you can get a couple that cheap then yes please

Comment

The little tesco in aylesbury have the 15ltr drums, but are you aware that the hjc stuff is soya and gells at quite a high point-ok for summer but not now-unless you add unleaded,10-20%.
                      Ray

Comment

Originally posted by ssray
                        The little tesco in aylesbury have the 15ltr drums, but are you aware that the hjc stuff is soya and gells at quite a high point-ok for summer but not now-unless you add unleaded,10-20%.
                        Ray
                        Yes aware of the Soya Ray, they do 3 or 4 different types of 15 litres.

@ Stormforce, I'll see what I can do

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                          I'm always looking at the size, price of it in Tesco's and Asda, never seen any 20lt drums though, biggest they do is 3lt, was going to see how much they sell it for in a chinese and indian wholesalers in town, i think they mostly use corn oil though and thought i read somewhere it tends to "gum" up a bit and judgeing by the state of some of the less accessable surfaces in the resturants i've worked in i can believe it, you actually stick to it, disgusting!
                          I go an asian supermarket and pay £10 for a 20 ltr drum.. may be worth a try if you know of any in your area?
                          -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Yes aware of the Soya Ray, they do 3 or 4 different types of 15 litres.

@ Stormforce, I'll see what I can do

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                            Ok thanks Pete

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
                              I go an asian supermarket and pay £10 for a 20 ltr drum.. may be worth a try if you know of any in your area?
                              I was thinking of haveing a word with our local takeaway bloke, know him quite well, ask if he would order 3-4 extra drums when he gets his supply and i'll buy em off him, used corn oil in there before with no obvious ill effects,
                              By the way curry oil did'nt do that to your truck did it?
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                              X