Tomtom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomtom

can any of you fellahs out there help me ?? updating my tt one when it had an error come up its wiped all the info off my tt card cant f#cking believe it any advice would gratefully be received
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

TT one is the all in one unit isn't it ?

Could help if it was a PDA

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      TT one is the all in one unit isn't it ?

Could help if it was a PDA

Trev
      yeah!!! cheers anyway trev

Comment

If it's got a removable storage card then, Yeah i can probably write all the map data to a card again for you if necessary, just have to make sure i got all the map and POI files somewhere, the only ones i know i haven't got are the Postcode search files.

Is it just the map/POI/postcode files stored on the card on them do you know? I think the actual programme files are stored on the device itself.

I may be able to do it if it's stored on the device aswell but would have to read up on it first.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          can any of you fellahs out there help me ?? updating my tt one when it had an error come up its wiped all the info off my tt card cant f#cking believe it any advice would gratefully be received
          I have all the files copied from a TomTom One original SD card its 115Mb could send as an email or PM me your address and I'll stick it on a cd in the post.

Comment

Did you back it up first cos you can get the files back that way.....

Its also a good idea to get a new sd card and copy everything to it keeping the original safe
            Last edited by mark g8awo; 17 December 2006, 11:42.
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo

Its also a good idea to get a new sd card and copy everything to it keeping the original safe
              You don't know him very well do you?
              Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo

had a 1gb with it all on and laptop with backup swapped my daughters laptop as she was having probs with it , so she wiped everything of mine off it ,
                val took the one gb card for her camera so that has been wiped all this has happened within a very short space of time
                so to martin [ace piker]

Comment

Originally posted by joker??

had a 1gb with it all on and laptop with backup swapped my daughters laptop as she was having probs with it , so she wiped everything of mine off it ,
                  val took the one gb card for her camera so that has been wiped all this has happened within a very short space of time
                  so to martin [ace piker]
                  So, in other words, that means no you haven't and Martin was right?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    errrr .....yeah something like that

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
                      I have all the files copied from a TomTom One original SD card its 115Mb could send as an email or PM me your address and I'll stick it on a cd in the post.
                      Just encase you missed it the first time

Comment

sorry john didnt mean to be ignorant was just waiting for a reply from tomtom,
                        ended being told to take it back to comet and they would exchange it, went down to comets ,yes you guessed it no exchange , phoned tomtom from shop was told by another d1ckhead at tt no someone gave you the wrong information so left it in shop for them to send it to the netherlands to be repaired
                        tomtom was only 3 months old
                        so if you got a tt pray it dont go wrong
                        might get it back in jan

ps anyone got that low bridge warning on there tt??? what do you think of it ??

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          nah nah nahnah nah!!!
                          Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
                          X